Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good haul ;)

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Arizona Nova wrote:Jeez dude, send them my way. I always need more t-shirts. Mostly got sweaters and pull-overs this year; they're nice, but if I could have extended my t-shirt range by a week that would have been sweet.

Hell no! Just 'cause I find it hard to appreciate 'em doesn't mean I don't need 'em. :P

"...extended my t-shirt range by a week..." - dude, I run out of clothes in a little over a week. :P

I just have no real interest in clothes, so it's kinda disappointing when they end up filling out most of my Christmas loot. Like expecting $500 and only getting $50 - you still appreciate it, it's just kinda hard to not be disappointed.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

See, you need to appreciate it when you get clothes more and then you won't run out so soon!
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Torontonias wrote: Battlestar Galatica Season 2.5
Waht comes after the first disc which has episodes one through three. Cause I got 1.5 but that is in a totally different part than I was in
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Metallinauts wrote:
Torontonias wrote: Battlestar Galatica Season 2.5
Waht comes after the first disc which has episodes one through three. Cause I got 1.5 but that is in a totally different part than I was in
1.5? That's strange. I wasn't aware that they had a 1.5. Mine is the complete season 1 and then 2.0 and 2.5.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

That is what my dad said netflix said it was
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Kanuckistan wrote:Medieval 2(seems popular here)
Stargate SG-1 Season 9
Halo: Ghosts on Onyx(still in the mail)
DVD Recorder for the TV, along with blank DVDs
Alarm Clock with a spiffy little LCD projector
Some candy, but not much
Clothes - lots and lots of clothes, including a new jacket.

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no interest in clothes, so it's hard to appreciate the majority of my gifts. :(

Enjoy the book, that is a damn good read.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Flaming Souls wrote: Enjoy the book, that is a damn good read.
Eh, I felt like it was the weakest of Nylund's Halo novels, only just edging out The Flood for mediocrity. The story was just so... I don't know, it felt like there was so much potential that went unrealized.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Flaming Souls wrote: Enjoy the book, that is a damn good read.
Eh, I felt like it was the weakest of Nylund's Halo novels, only just edging out The Flood for mediocrity. The story was just so... I don't know, it felt like there was so much potential that went unrealized.
While I agree that there was room for him to spread out in the story, it was still a good book. Not bad compared to much that has come out recently, especially in the Game to Book field.