HT gave me an idea..

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: HT gave me an idea..

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Trailers wrote:*Flicks CF in the ear* Now the little guy's gonna nukulate himself. =/

I won't get the satisfaction.
Yes, but I get lulz, and that's all I care about. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Oh CF, you and your lulhood.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Allah Ackbar.

Under the current government, Megas would have to condemn such actions (although we don't really have a problem when we're the ones doing it, oddly enough), but that will change soon enough, if that fool Tor would ever be online.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

I'm still working to reconcile the notion that one of the guys who HT is 'sponsoring' was such an abominable douchebag with my Death Spectres. God dammit but all of my threads with those guys keep getting killed by people jumping in and being utter morons.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Well, I think in large part theres not much to do with them. There's not much one can do diplomacy wise, and few can stand their own in combat against them.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Godular wrote:I'm still working to reconcile the notion that one of the guys who HT is 'sponsoring' was such an abominable douchebag with my Death Spectres. God dammit but all of my threads with those guys keep getting killed by people jumping in and being utter morons.
Don't let them participate?
Traileric Empire

Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Megas wrote:Allah Ackbar.

Under the current government, Megas would have to condemn such actions (although we don't really have a problem when we're the ones doing it, oddly enough), but that will change soon enough, if that fool Tor would ever be online.
You and your isolationism. Here is an RP idea. IS executes the Admiral Perry maneuver on you. We get economic and military RP out of the deal. It's win-win! :twisted:
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Trailers wrote:Don't let them participate?
Well, I try to get something good going, but its somewhat more difficult with the notion that I don't want them to have anything to do with the Godulans, so I'm somewhat forced into hunting down some new RP folks. Thus far, the threads that started were not at all promising. Call me naive, but I didn't actually think trying to RP a truly alien mindset would be so... frustrating. Wanted something for REALLY complex diplomatic actions and hilarious battles... what do I get? Kostemetsia jumping into the middle of a Death Spectre system (right into the middle of a veritable fleet of Death Spectre warriorcraft) and acting like he owns the joint, then trying to douchebag his way out of the Death Spectres blowing his ship straight to hell for what would've been an act of war with durn near any SANE folk.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Arizona Nova wrote:
Megas wrote:Allah Ackbar.

You and your isolationism. Here is an RP idea. IS executes the Admiral Perry maneuver on you. We get economic and military RP out of the deal. It's win-win! :twisted:
All in due time. Patience.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Godular wrote:what would've been an act of war with durn near any SANE folk.
I thought ANY action with those DS was an act of war.
Traileric Empire