The Emperor is dead!!!!! OFFICAL now link given

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Re: The Emperor is dead!!!!!

Post by CorpSac »

Kanuckistan wrote:
CorpSac wrote:yes thats right (when the OOC crap with gronde is sorted out) the Emperor is dead, it shall be declared shortly be prepared to see some massive govermental changes in my empire when the new Empress is instated (CF and Mekanta are going to be happy im shore of it). anyway if you thought my empire was "evil" befor your going to be happy that your allied to me (the empress is going to make Neo mekanta look like a saint).

offical Declartion will be made shortly
OOC:
Actually, if our allies continue to grow more and more sadistic, we may frame your for starting an act of war or something as an excuse for crushing you.

Or, prehaps, something less direct...
meh the only other Allies that know this in the ESUS will be the other "Evil" Empires, since this is all OOC :P besides this is our sovrenty (SP?), its not my fault the empress is a Pyscotic Vampire
New Calabra (Albion)
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by New Calabra (Albion) »

A suggestion:

Get rid of the royal line. We did...

...In fact, we never had one to begin with.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

now offical follow link
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

well, its not barbarism, i still havent had a revolution. Damn, indra CANT have a revolution, the GOVT jsut araces the rebels from time ;)
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: The Emperor is dead!!!!!

Post by Kanuckistan »

CorpSac wrote: meh the only other Allies that know this in the ESUS will be the other "Evil" Empires, since this is all OOC :P besides this is our sovrenty (SP?), its not my fault the empress is a Pyscotic Vampire
OOC:
We keep a close eye on our allies, so we'd know unless you were making a concerted effort to keep this a secret(and that would be rather hard given some of what you've sugested).