TFU's pop... 2trillion?????

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Crystal Palais
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crystal Palais »

I have my population in terms of normal individuals - a few billion Ti, a few hundred million Antarans. However, I always point out that my numbers never reflect the number of artificial beings. Generally there aren't any, but if someone who is archived in Deity wants to get out in the world in a physical body, they can have one made whenever they wish - provided they no longer are living with a brain to archive into Deity.

There are advantages to life after death as a program construct.
Wars are not fought over starships, nor are they fought over meaningless regions of interstellar space. They are fought over planets and territory.
The destruction of enemy forces is only a means to an end, and if it were possible to hit strategic targets without having to fight your way through opposing forces, any intelligent military commander would do it.
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

He's now claiming 50 billion population... Which is still godmodding... [sarcastic]Can he ever learn?[/sarcastic]
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
The Emperor Fenix
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by The Emperor Fenix »

slow arnt we, i think you should leave him alone and sort out your own house first, he at least appears to be a nice person.
"Fight? I cannot. I do not care if I live of die, so long as I can rest."
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

[blunt]Who won't listen to sound advice...[/blunt]

Anyways, I've instituted a full and indefinite I.G.N.O.R.E. against him.
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Neo-Mekantan Population
Well, seeing as I (will) have four seperate empires, not counting the modern one, all under the Neo-Mekantan label, it's kinda up in the air.

However, none of the empires have more than a billion people, and in most cases it's far less than that. Earthfall Island, the modern one, is the only empire that has the two billion people (roughly) that Neo-Mekanta has on the NS screen.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Does TFU have a signifigant portion of alien citizens?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
DemonLordEnigma
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by DemonLordEnigma »

Crossman wrote:You've fought Cherry Ridge? Did he GODMOD on you? He used to be in my region, then betrayed us, then we tried to attack him a few times but he always godmodded. Now I just ignore him, since he refuses to do a decent rp.
We nearly fought. He got a couple of allies to join in, one of whom nearly got PermaNORED due to his not bothering to read what was posted. Now, if he fights me, imagine his surprise when he finds I've revamped my fleet to have 3000 ships, some of which are armed with weapons more than capable of taking out his. Now, we're in the process of dealing with a problem that could cause a war (requiring me to rewrite my history...).
The Emperor Fenix
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Does TFU have a signifigant portion of alien citizens?
Approxinmately 15% of his nation are made up of Halflings... a lesser form of the Okyton Halfling (see my Wiki) he does not have the complete range either as they were sold to him by Lord Shirassi who never bothered to "procure" and really rare ones, and they are also breeders (i know isnt that disgusting :P) which means that they are slowly losing genetic purity.

Of this population approx 47.5% = Raenerial 47.5% = Casserl 5% = Shriven

Those are his aliens, that i know of :D
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

The Emperor Fenix wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote:Does TFU have a signifigant portion of alien citizens?
Approxinmately 15% of his nation are made up of Halflings... a lesser form of the Okyton Halfling (see my Wiki) he does not have the complete range either as they were sold to him by Lord Shirassi who never bothered to "procure" and really rare ones, and they are also breeders (i know isnt that disgusting :P) which means that they are slowly losing genetic purity.

Of this population approx 47.5% = Raenerial 47.5% = Casserl 5% = Shriven

Those are his aliens, that i know of :D
Excellent.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Emperor Fenix
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Whats excellent about it... that worries me now...