General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: Operation Guardian's Reach

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Will do post tonight/today.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Post up. A good moderate length too. Some laughs in the title - hope you don't mind AN! :mrgreen:
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

lol, nice. There will be a slight twist where Rupil is concerned - no, I haven't found the player and badgered him to come back - but this isn't going to be a cut-and-dry Allanean parseling of territory. :P

Though I definitely like your character, Sskiss. :D
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Passing months? What the hell?
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Kanuckistan wrote:Passing months? What the hell?
Sounds like he is announcing his plans ahead of time.

Repost:
"Active sweep finished sir," said the ensign. "Returns two planets, and one space station of significant size out here."

"Thank you ensign," answered High Admiral Mars. He began to go over the data himself - it was indeed relatively barren in comparison to other systems. The outer planet was barren, and no signs of civilization had been detected on its surface. However... the second planet, at 0.7 AU from the system's star, was showing signs of life. Nothing that (remained) on the FTL level, but still faint signs, all the same. Interesting; he forwarded the information on to the king.

-=Joyous Gard

The fortress moon of Joyous Gard was, at the moment, under the shroud of night. Yet, its king was restless, waiting for the communication from the fleets at Rupil. Finally, Baldur summoned him, and forthwith he exited the chamber with the digisape. He read the dispatch, and pursed his lips.

"What is it, my lord?" asked Baldur curiously.

"Planet Rupil is still inhabited," he began.

"It is?" asked Baldur, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes. No sign of their fleets, however."

"Ah," said Baldur. "And you worry now."

"Yes. There are strains of Rupil's history similar to our own. Theirs is a saurid people living on a desert world. Sound familiar?"

"Indeed," said Baldur, cradling his chin. "What is our course of action?"

"We need a landing zone," said Kemelzar. "Of some sort. The second planet is not mentioned in the ESUS databases, however... and it is also barren."

"A good a spot as any," said Baldur reassuringly.

"It shall have to be," said Kemelzar. "Alright. I will issue a request to those in the task force: I would avoid a landing on Rupil itself, but the system's outer planet is fair game. As well, if the station is uninhabited, I would also have it repaired and refurbished for use."
In other words, it would be a personal favor to Kemelzar to respect what sovereignty remains of Planet Rupil. Engage in trade with the NPCs for supplies is alright, but outright landings and political subjugation of that territory is something he'd personally like to avoid. Such thing are, however, your character's prerogative, so react as logical. Landings on Rupil's outer planet - named TFG-Bastion, which is lifeless - are however something he encourages, and repair of its space station is also something he would encourage.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Rupil aesthetics:

http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.ph ... e:TkBB.JPG
http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.ph ... :TkMCr.JPG
http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.ph ... TkDes2.jpg
http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.ph ... e:TkNW.jpg
http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.ph ... :TKHoW.JPG
http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.ph ... :TkBCr.JPG

Also, I've had a vision where Tfasset Rupil Station is concerned; something like an ESUS DS9, except ++Badass. Lets make it happen people!

Also, tell me if you can't place fleets in Rupil, so I can give you the password.

As well, all possessions in the Rupil system have been given to Guardian Teach Task Force, color C0C0C0 .
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

Guys, for the record, I've been informed Bryn Shander ignores me and Arizona.

HOWEVER since I already roleplayed extensively procuring eight trillion bucks' worth of guns, I believe we must proceed fortifying the system. It's fun, and I'm sure we can use the fortress for something else later.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Simple solution: RP with someone from Hermes BESIDES BRYN. It's not very hard.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Allanea wrote:Guys, for the record, I've been informed Bryn Shander ignores me and Arizona.

HOWEVER since I already roleplayed extensively procuring eight trillion bucks' worth of guns, I believe we must proceed fortifying the system. It's fun, and I'm sure we can use the fortress for something else later.
Exactly what Otagia said. If Bryn nor Hermes doesn't play ball, their loss and our gain. It makes it so that we only have IRON to worry about.

And seeing as the goal is to establish frontier trading outposts in the interests of allied southern nations, it'll be up to them to start a fight.

That said, any ESUS nation who wishes to join the expedition from IRON or Hermes will be allowed to bow out of any fight that compromises their position in either alliance. I'm not US that I intend to force the ESUS into fighting one the other or both, after all.

Anyway, anyone who has volunteered and not arrived, post your arrival. Anyone who has arrived, assume that your commander or his projection will get dispatched to the Anandil (barring unusual circumstances) for a conference. Once I think the conference is ready to go, I'll give a signal post and we'll begin.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}