So the UTF challanges me? I mean really!

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Re: So the UTF challanges me? I mean really!

Post by Sskiss »

Zerstorendar wrote:Read the last sentence, and read the 'Vicarious' roleplay, not necessarily in that order. It's my way of making some sort of statement that Zerstorendar is potentially fucked, and isn't planning to let anybody know just yet. Propoganda for the win.
So you have a Ravanger uprising on your hands? I can't help but wonder if that infamous "Cult of Claire" of yours has anything to do with it.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

Oh quite. It is all detailed in the roleplay if you ever get the time to read it.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

*tickles a Mekantan*

:lol:
Xenonier wrote:Another one of those top10 ways is to suggest Remilia can be beaten at a drinking contest. : )

Oh, that's easy - just mod in alcohol immunity. There are plenty of methods, many of which can be readily turned off when you want to get wasted.
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Alcohol wasn't the type of drink I had in mind, nor is the contest itself the real problem about it all. As for tickling Mekantans, interesting idea. Someone will fetishise it.
;>
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Xenonier wrote:Alcohol wasn't the type of drink I had in mind, nor is the contest itself the real problem about it all. As for tickling Mekantans, interesting idea. Someone will fetishise it.
More likely, the other way around.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.