Operation Guardian's Reach

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Re: Operation Guardian's Reach

Post by Sskiss »

If things keep up at this rate Bryn won't have anyone to RP with on NS. Anyhow, I'm glad the RP is flowing well, keep up the good work people! :)
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Second post comming up! More laughs...

CF, damn you and your fancy tech!... :mrgreen:

EDIT: Post finished.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Ug. No sleep last night - tried to pound something out, but it's all garbage, utter crap.

Also thought there was going to be armed opposition, what with the OP's talk of missile defence. That said, I'm still not entirly sure what a task force of yahoo adventurers are doing here, or really why they're tolerated(you do realise they're basically civilians, right?).

Anyway, consider them officially delayed, uh, let's say responding to a significant pirate raid on some small, random, independent colony. Word will be relayed through the battlenet(via High Guard). Hopefully I can get something up tomorrow.
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

Bryn is most likely ignoring this entire thread and I assume HERMES is to, but ah well, still fun to rp *Jams to 40's music*
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Allanea wrote:Guys, for the record, I've been informed Bryn Shander ignores me and Arizona.
Why does he ignore AZN? I can understand ignoring you due to your RP history, but what's wrong with AZN?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Allanea wrote:Guys, for the record, I've been informed Bryn Shander ignores me and Arizona.
Why does he ignore AZN? I can understand ignoring you due to your RP history, but what's wrong with AZN?
At the beginning of the GA Arcturan Incident conference, he did read my intro post to remind me I wouldn't be able to beam out my AI by way of subspace transmission if my agent was discovered. I complied, saying I would assume my agents would be both killed if discovered. Over the course of the conference, my agent thought mean things about Bryn Shander. After that, he has not once responded to my posts.

So yes, I was ignored for thinking mean things about Bryn Shander ICly; mainly insults aimed at the penmanship and foul mouth of his delegate.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

I've never really ingnored anyone. Doing so consistenlt will make your RP experince more difficult due to the fact that 'plot holes' could, or will appear in any given thread.

Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

I don't rly have such a bad RP history. Shander was ALLIED with me when it suited him, now he's being a whiny ... [insert your own expletive]

Anyway.

If we can't use the fortress on him, we can use it on someone else. Like the Shivans or whatnot.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Allanea wrote:I don't rly have such a bad RP history. Shander was ALLIED with me when it suited him, now he's being a whiny ... [insert your own expletive]

Anyway.

If we can't use the fortress on him, we can use it on someone else. Like the Shivans or whatnot.
Or the Sathari. :zombie:
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Arizona Nova wrote:
Allanea wrote:I don't rly have such a bad RP history. Shander was ALLIED with me when it suited him, now he's being a whiny ... [insert your own expletive]

Anyway.

Or the Sathari. :zombie:
You seem to kicking his ass though! :mrgreen: