>>[[ATTENTION FAGGOT FRATERNITY]]<<

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Re: >>[[ATTENTION FAGGOT FRATERNITY]]<<

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Traded mine in for a legion of bear cavalry. Best investment I ever made.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

The Fedral Union wrote:So how many people here still have their souls?

Safety Deposit Box.

I am a pillar of virtue and cannot be held responsible for the actions of private citizens operating outside my jurisdiction.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

If you're somehow implying that you still possess this "soul", report for mandatory re-education immediately.
This won't end well.
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:
If you're somehow implying that you still possess this "soul", report for mandatory re-education immediately.
No-one expects the Spanish inquisition.

*Places a Hypnotoad in the middle of the tread.*

On that note:
Hermes seems to be splitting up due to bryns crap. It should be interesting to see what happens with them.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

The Fedral Union wrote: No-one expects the Spanish inquisition.

*Places a Hypnotoad in the middle of the tread.*

Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

If anyone can invent a machine that will allow me to strangle people over the internet just enough so they can't talk for a couple weeks, I will buy it. Bryn needs to shut the fuck up, I swear to god. I hate hard scifi tech people** who try to force their ideas on other people, when they have a bunch of soft shit. I hate when they force it on me and I hate it when they are hypocrites.*

*referencing Bryn's post in FT argument thread about how he hates people who have engines that accelerate to so many fractions of c in no time at all (granted a bit ridiculous), but also those who use gravitics because gravity is a weak force. I'm sorry, what was that, Bryn? You suddenly forgot that you use FTL and shields, which can't exist in the hard scifi you are trying to enforce?

**: No SC, I do not hate you. You are fine and do not do this. ^^
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Telros wrote:If anyone can invent a machine that will allow me to strangle people over the internet just enough so they can't talk for a couple weeks, I will buy it. Bryn needs to shut the fuck up, I swear to god. I hate hard scifi tech people** who try to force their ideas on other people, when they have a bunch of soft shit. I hate when they force it on me and I hate it when they are hypocrites.*

*referencing Bryn's post in FT argument thread about how he hates people who have engines that accelerate to so many fractions of c in no time at all (granted a bit ridiculous), but also those who use gravitics because gravity is a weak force. I'm sorry, what was that, Bryn? You suddenly forgot that you use FTL and shields, which can't exist in the hard scifi you are trying to enforce?

**: No SC, I do not hate you. You are fine and do not do this. ^^
Query: Is he ICly antagonistic or is his presence otherwise ICly detrimental to your (or global ESUS) interests?

If yes: GOTO RKKV HIS PLANETS.

else, pay no attention.

endif.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

He's antagonistic both ways.

Sorry, but when people shove that stuff down my throat, my buttons get pushed.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

I'm agnostic. Therefore perhaps I have a soul, perhaps not, and the answer I will never discover as long as a live.
hard scifi tech people
I don't think that strapping a space engine which principles are not explained in a Messerschmidt Me-262 constitutes "Hard Sci-fi", and specially I don't think that strapping an ether propeller in something like this would constitute "Hard Sci-fi" :P

I just find it sad that it seems nobody RPs "WORLD WAR 2 IN SPACE" styled space battles so I could put those Polish space fighters to use :(

The only good reason to dismiss Hard Sci-fi IMO is to ensure space battles will become epic. And space battles at astronomical units long distances involving godships that accelerate at 0.99c aren't epic, while space operas are way more epic in certain ways.

This is why I don't do much space battles with Solar Communes. I did Space Poland in the hopes I could find people with enough interest to RP a space opera "World War 2 IN SPACE" kind of battle.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Solar Communes wrote: space opera
I suddenly feel compelled to start planning a WW2 IN SPACE battle RP with you, SC.
This won't end well.