...as the footsteps of doom!

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Re: ...as the footsteps of doom!

Post by Skeelzania »

And in any case, the battle's barely under away. I don't build my ships to be explodey for at least a page and a half :P

Though I'm afraid I haven't made it clear in the thread that, while their durability is exception, Skeelzanian gunnery actually leaves a lot to be desired. It'd make more sense to develop sensors and targeting computers that could hit the broadside of a barn, but I liked the stylistic image of making guns that could blaze away in every direction into perpetuity better.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Addendum: Though if I have time between classes tomorrow, I'll try to make up for it with something extra-destructive.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Capsule Corporation
SHINY
Prefix: The Raysian Incarnation of the
Name: Capsule Corporation

Post by Capsule Corporation »

haha I figure I can do like they do in star trek... run away from the fight, reconfigure their weapons and use the deflector dish to fire a destructo-beam, and then pop into battle after all the pawns have been pwned, and then show off the too-late cannon for a bit of revenge. :)

I was going to just suck the nanites into the engines, which would rip them apart at the molecular level and use them as fuel for the ion drives... but then, that would require me wanking an intake extension... and some could manage to live and cling to the insides of the engine, and well that just wouldn't be nice.
DESTROY US ALL!!! DESTROY US ALL!!! DESTROY US ALL!!!
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Nanites, yeah. I need to address those in my next post.. Nasty little things. Im afraid that that wont be coming until later this night, though. Too much homework right now.

Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

As per my request in the IC thread, halt posting momentarily. Everyone do keep in mind that we have an overall plotline planned out, and that the strength of one nation alone will not avail anyone any good. The signal to move forward will be when the Republic Sector Fleet closes on the Departed (Imperiatus) fleet. Also, please give Telros/Terran Imperium a chance to get in a word edgewise.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

The big blue thing is NC. And yes, the box size can be said to be generally relative to actual strength. The point is, the Departed have enough force to flank our entire fleet easily. However, the RSF is going to change their plans.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Aw jeebus, I didn't realize they had a force cable of enveloping our flanks. Still, the Skeelzanians are gunning for whatever appears to be the Imperitus flagship. I suspect my battlecruisers are going to have a devil of a time off on the far right, though.

Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

If any are confused by my post, I am attacking the center mass, just the left portion of it.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Okay... now I'm seriously confused. I posted my ships arriving just before the firefight and makeshift FTLi began, right? I'm not just seeing those posts only on my computer?

I kinda need to know if I should continue attempting to post or not. Overall, I'm feeling kinda ignored/stupid about this whole thing.
This won't end well.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Well there wasn't exactly time to roll out the welcome wagon. :P We'll do ceremonies after the siege.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}