General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Re: HT gave me an idea..

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Trailers wrote: Don't worry, they'd have to use so much ordinance to wipe me out the only thing you'd see is a brilliant blue light. You'll go with (relatively) little pain.
Silly man, we wouldn't use ordinance to defeat you. Well, Xenonier might try, but I'd be far more... insidious. Like genestealers.
Minagoroshi sees your genestealers and raises you herself.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

All this talk of superweapons amuses the rockhard manly men of Zerstorendar.

When you're talking about spaceships that throw star systems at each other, dimensional shielding, and big zappy planet exploding lasers that are spawned from a hand-sized replica of Hillary Clinton, it's just as reasonable to state that a few bodybuilders from Zerstorendar can and would facepunch you all into oblivion.

So put em up.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Zerstorendar wrote:All this talk of superweapons amuses the rockhard manly men of Zerstorendar.

When you're talking about spaceships that throw star systems at each other, dimensional shielding, and big zappy planet exploding lasers that are spawned from a hand-sized replica of Hillary Clinton, it's just as reasonable to state that a few bodybuilders from Zerstorendar can and would facepunch you all into oblivion.

So put em up.
The Mekantans would put 'em up, but they're too busy plotting the horrible rape of the women of Zerstorendar.

... And the aforementioned rockhard manly men...

Mekanta does not discriminate when it comes to rape, murder, and consumption.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Zerstorendar wrote:All this talk of superweapons amuses the rockhard manly men of Zerstorendar.

So put em up.

*laces Zerstorendar's food and water supplies with metamorphic catalysts*

Now, all we have to do is wait a few weeks, and we'll have a nation of petite pre-teen girls.

:mrgreen:
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Kanuckistan wrote: *laces Zerstorendar's food and water supplies with metamorphic catalysts*

Now, all we have to do is wait a few weeks, and we'll have a nation of petite pre-teen girls.

:mrgreen:
Oh Kanuckistan! You know JUST what to give a sociopath!

-Classic Quote
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

There's more than enough Xenonians into that sort of thing, with those spare bodies to have an nation anyway. Still, it's always heartwarming to see the Kanuck looking out for his fellow Esus members, and their desires.

By the way, we should really get ontopic. Ie, at least getting a list of people who will rape and pillage and take vassal states, and people who won't.
;>
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Well I will. Otagia will, too, apparently.

Anyone else?
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

I am up for it as well. We rape, we pillage, we destroy, and we don't mind cannon fodd-I MEAN, LOYAL, loyal vassal states at our fron-, sorry, sides. Yes, next to us. Not in front.

...with the cannons...Yes.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

I'm sure they'll prosper under your loving, benevolent rule.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

If by "prosper", you mean "being sploded into bloody chunks of meat, bone, and metal", then yes, they'll do just fine.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.