Oh joy. I'm gonna be attacked.

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

We want to avoid swamping them? What's wrong with massive numerical and technological superiority?
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

blaesa wrote:We want to avoid swamping them? What's wrong with massive numerical and technological superiority?

Totally swamping them - atleast in terms of ESUS players.

Besides, if we commit too heavily to one or two fronts, we'll be unable to adequately defend against additional attacks - effectively falling into the same situation we were trying to create for the GFFA.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Well, Chronos, CP and the Rhunate forces already in system should probably be enough. How much of a commitment is a Superfortress?
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

You have a quarter of my navy deployed. And not just a quarter of the navy I've committed to the war. A quarter of my NAVY. And army, etc, if necessary.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

blaesa wrote:Well, Chronos, CP and the Rhunate forces already in system should probably be enough. How much of a commitment is a Superfortress?

Counting the 'fort already allocated for the impending attack on Hyperspatial Travel? Leaves me with a Battleplate for joint defence, and two thirds of my navy to cover my own butt.

It'll be there if you want it - I just don't want to dogpile the other guy.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=511760

Took them long enough. ;) So, I'm in (obviously), Ald Rhun is going to be dragged in kicking and screaming, who else is in?
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

I'm game, can't promise much til after the 28th (depending on WiFi in Oregon) but I can send a battlegroup or two.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

I can still deploy, if you want me.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Well, I've never really been one for this whole idea of "fair play", so if you want in, you're perfectly welcome. Just be aware that there'll probably be some FTLi to wade through, as I keep a couple light hours up at all times (QUETZAL microblinks it when someone wants in or out), and they're bringing their own FTLi platforms as well.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

blaesa wrote:Just be aware that there'll probably be some FTLi to wade through, as I keep a couple light hours up at all times (QUETZAL microblinks it when someone wants in or out), and they're bringing their own FTLi platforms as well.

Always nice to see folks make reasonible use of FTLi.