Oh joy. I'm gonna be attacked.

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

I will post tomorrow, as I have the day off...thank god.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I am still waiting for them to reach the 50% mark (as stated in the Thread) to begin my deployment.

*twiddles thumbs*

It's not like we can do much more than what has already been done at that distance until they actually bother to get into range.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

I keep starting an intro post, getting distracted by a popup, and going to bed without finishing. ._.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Balrogga wrote:I am still waiting for them to reach the 50% mark (as stated in the Thread) to begin my deployment.

*twiddles thumbs*

It's not like we can do much more than what has already been done at that distance until they actually bother to get into range.
As I said, just assume they have. I'm sure they won't mind, and I don't plan on harrassing them much more until they arrive there.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Hey, Otagia, they's getting antsy. If yer on, I needs that post.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Sure, I'll get you one tonight. Apologies, was on Spring Break, and what little writing I did was for classes.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

NP. Just TG it to me when ya get it done so I can post it. They actually hunted me down on MSN to natter and gromish at me over how we're holding things up and so on so forth...
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Odd. I thought THEY were the ones holding us up, with the lack of a "I hit the halfway point" post...

Anyway, here's the post I want you to put up:
OOC from Otagia: Apologies to Abh, I never meant to make you feel ignored. It’s just that I can swear I remember posting something about my forces withdrawing for the moment…

Again, the Dornalian bombardment was futile, nanite bombs forming accretion disks about the hungry mouths of the onrushing SCCAMs, flak merely feeding the explosive power of the missiles, making their eventual detonation more violent. The millions of missiles simply ignored the useless fire, crashing against the Dornalians like the ocean: Endless, tireless, and unstoppable.
LEVI: Dornalian point defense appears to have shifted to capital-grade weaponry. Still ineffective. No flanking maneuvers evident.

ASHER: Good. That should finish off the stockpile of Mark I SCCAMs. Commence bombardment with the Mark IIs from fleets Asher, Zebulon and Simeon, along with the Orboros Band. The larger payloads should make things a bit more interesting there. Mix in a few Sai pods for good measure.

ZEBULON: Paris squadrons in the Abh fleet have been nearly eliminated. The survivors report 20 capitals destroyed, possible damage to several others.

SIMEON: Good. Reports indicate that the shadow bubble itself is some sort of craft, or weapon. Concentrate fire on it with conventional weaponry from all fleets, and SCCAM bombardment from fleet Levi. If it dodges, it’ll add time until it reaches Kyushu. Another wave of Paris squadrons is also in order, I want more eyes inside the thing, and a Sai deployment method. Ready the displacer units for boarding.

ASHER: Confirmed. Bombardment beginning. Oh, and before I forget, feed all sensor data from the Fate Eyes inside the shadow orb over the ESUS battlenet, including precise positions and composition of the enemy fleet. I want incoming fire to be as precise as possible.
The fleets began to boil, spinning off tendrils of green light, SCCAMs and Paris drone fighters again assembling into blocks the precise size of the enemy formations, presenting their KK singularities and preventing the rigid enemy battlegroups from intercepting them- At least, until they entered the sphere. A wave of MAC fire followed them, timed to impact just after the missile and drone waves. Farther back, the planet again acquired an emerald halo as a second wave of SCCAMs, Mark IIs this time, sallied forth towards the Dornalians in the same square formation as before, matching the Dornalians precisely.