Uploaded Minds

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Uploaded Minds

Post by Allanea »

I believe Uploaded Minds (my girlfriend, fiancee, future mother of little Borises) has http://www.esusalliance.co.uk/forums/vi ... .php?t=229 passed the tests long ago.

Membership, anyone?
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

P.S. This is merely because the member in question is not able to view the War Room
UploadedMinds
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by UploadedMinds »

yep... I can apparently see some parts but not everything. Can you please check your ACLs?
"We need a new legal concept of what it is to be a person. One that can cope with sentient corporations, artificial stupidities, secessionists from group minds, and reincarnated uploads."
-Bob Franklin from Charles Stross's Accelerando
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Well, sofar as I know, people needta.. uhh.. like, dedicate themselves to the war or something. That, or sacrifice something to Mindset. Everything else is given to every ESUS member, but the War Room is for those in the ESUS-GFFA conflict.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
UploadedMinds
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by UploadedMinds »

Ah k! *waves neutrality-flag*
"We need a new legal concept of what it is to be a person. One that can cope with sentient corporations, artificial stupidities, secessionists from group minds, and reincarnated uploads."
-Bob Franklin from Charles Stross's Accelerando