Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good haul ;)

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good haul ;)

Post by Tarot »

Well, it's that time of year again, and the loot is coming in. Yes, yes, it's not about the material side, but isn't it so fun to brag? ;)

As for what I got:

A nice new laptop (very important for those tight dorm rooms), with integral wireless and webcam, of all things. Came free with a VERY nice printer. All for about $600. Will need to upgrade the RAM eventually, but at the price we got it for, VERY worth it. Oh, and Alex got one, too. :P

Clothes. Including a nifty Cardinals hoodie.

More to come tomorrow, but that's the wrap from tonight. Merry Christmas, and try to keep in mind why we're all really getting together.
The Sleepy Little Ninja says:
want to impress that girl? SET HER ON FIRE
we love it
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Merry Christmas Y'all!

1:45am local, so I can't get with the looting quite yet, but I'm the hard-to-buy-for type, so I know most of what I'm getting already, anyway.

More fun to give, I think. Especially when my mother opened the $700 CND electric fireplace my siblings and I got her(opened early 'cause one of said siblings had to go home on Saturday) - the box was almost as big as a fridge, and sitting in the living room for several days it was driving her nuts! :twisted: :D :D :D
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Merry Christmas Alliance and Friends! It's currently 6:53am here at home. I've always been a stupidly early riser on Christmas for some reason. Even when I don't get excited over the whole "OMG Presents" anymore.

Since we trek up to my Dad's house an hour and a half away we have to leave early in the morning (Around 9:30am this year) anyway, so it all works out.

This is the time that drives me crazy, no one else is up, the house is silent and I can sort of make out what's in my stocking without blatantly looking in it. Plus I'm excited this year because I ended up with some pretty awesome presents for Friends and Family!

Christmas: Mystery, Religion, Consumerism, Food and Family all wrapped up in a festive package! What more could one ask for! Merry Christmas Everyone!
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Its 7:20 AM Local time, but I've been up since 5:13 AM, I always get up this stupidly early on christmas, I only got 5 hours of sleep because we had my brother's birthday party last night. I think I drank too much. :?

Anywho, when I succeede in coaxing everyone downstairs and we get to the unwrapping, I'll post teh haul for the year, so far it looks good, I know a few things.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good haul!
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Now that Xmas #4 of '06 is done, I should post my haul.

I got -
a Epiphone Acoustic Guitar...of DOOM.
a bicycle for my mobility needs.
an iPod Shuffle.
a $25 Gift Card to a local Grocery Store.
cash.
socks.
a wrist ball catchy thing.

Yeah, not a large haul, but a good haul.

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS HEATHENS!
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

New Video Card, knew it was coming. =P.
Cell Phone Biznitches! Finally!
$70 Worth of Itunes cash from a multitude of people
Paintball Vest
Candy like nothing else,
Socks
A watch that 'Coo-Coos' or Crows like a rooster, and I'm definatly going to bug people at school with it. :twisted:

And, my boss just handed out Ipod videos like they were candy when I went in to report for the quick meeting she had scheduled for 12.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

I have officially ascended into nerdvana.

The headline items are:
A webcam (for use very soon when I am no longer in the Americas; details forthcoming in a later thread):
I will never reveal the wu-tang secret!

And the coup de grace: an iPod; and all out even. 30 Gig capacity, video capabilities, compatible with the iPod games, came with a service plan, and it's QUITE BLACK.

As you can also see, I already traded in their earbuds - yay for sony earbuds; less conspicious and they match!

I also got a good ol' couple cans o' air, and from my aunt and uncle a generous sum of $100 dollars. This, and an iTunes gift card and a Best Buy gift card give me some precious liquid assets. I also got the Volume 1, 8, and 9 box sets for Mystery Science Theater 3000, bringing me to the limit of legally acquired MST, and a bunch of converter plugs for foreign lands.

Edit: (for Nobuseri :p) As well, I tried adding some stuff to my video iPod but found it didn't field many formats well. It just so happened, however, that a well known cult-hit anime series I recently... acquired, was in just the right format for it. :D
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

What Kyle said, and this:

:D

Also got some anime (Death and Rebirth + End of Eva; 1st disc of Ergo Proxy), a couple other shirts, Eragon, World War Z, and a few other things (CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!). Still a bit more to go, and I know what MOST of it is going to be (owing to the fact that I picked out most of my gifts myself), but there should be a few surprises still.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Electric Razor 'nuff said
Serenity Shirt
Irish Shirt
Shamrock necklace
a ring
Candy
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

Tack on a signed copy of A Storm of Swords, along with a signed copy of the Song of Ice and Fire art book. Also:

Khet
FMA Movie
Hellsing, full series (still need to grab the Ultimate series, tho)
Some minis
more clothes (hooah!)
want to impress that girl? SET HER ON FIRE
we love it