GalCiv II

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

GalCiv II

Post by Flaming Souls »

So I recently got bored with damn near everything on my computer...then looking for a game to play I stumbled upon GalCiv II tucked away neatly on my secondary HD. I clicked it and since then it has sucked me into it. Do any of you play this amazing game? If so do you participate in the Metaverse? Etc etc!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

It has a permanent place on my HD. I'm looking to get Dark Avatar or whatever the expansion was called too, because I heard it was the best expansion since Core Contingency. Which is no mean feat!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

You can find it here because I doubt you will find it in a store. I know I sure can't. Also, as to the Metaverse, do you use it? And if so whats your name on there.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Flaming Souls wrote:You can find it here because I doubt you will find it in a store. I know I sure can't. Also, as to the Metaverse, do you use it? And if so whats your name on there.
Nope. I don't use any fancy 'metaverse.' :p
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Ah, I see.

I bet you play the Drengin...
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Nope, I made my own race.

I just love my Ta'Nar

Also, I saw Dark Avatar today at Best Buy for $40. I think it included the origional Dread Lords as well as Dark Avatar.

I have to get my PC operating again after the Motherboard went before I can purchase it but I most certainly plan on owning it in the very near future.

The only bad thing about GalCiv I and II is it is not multiplayer. It would be so much fun to get a bunch of ESUS members into a single game and subjugate the Galaxy.
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

I play as well, and occasionally on the metaverse. I'm Siesatia.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

GalCiv is an overall decent game, though I still preferred Master of Orion II. Currently, my gaming fix is CIV IV warlords and soon a large add on called "Beyond the Sword" will be added not to mention a huge modding community I have access too.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Sskiss wrote:GalCiv is an overall decent game, though I still preferred Master of Orion II. Currently, my gaming fix is CIV IV warlords and soon a large add on called "Beyond the Sword" will be added not to mention a huge modding community I have access too.
*pictures a huge T-rex stuffed into a tiny desk scratching it's chin while playing Civ*
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Flaming Souls wrote:Ah, I see.

I bet you play the Drengin...
Never! Only Humanity is fit to rule the stars and become the master... of Orion! Wait, wrong game. Only Humanity is fit to rule the stars as the heirs of the Dreadlords!