Hide your Potter (NSFW)

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Hide your Potter (NSFW)

Post by Skeelzania »

I used to read the Harry Potter books, but never got around to 6 because I got too old. Fortunately, in anticipation of the book where the little screwball gets offed (I'm guessing), the people at Pointlesswasteoftime.com whipped up some covers to hide your Potter books.

WARNING: Some of these are probably as juvenile and childishly violent as one can get. Needless to say, I laughed my ass off.

Again, not work-safe.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: Hide your Potter (NSFW)

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Ari Posner, Nazi-hunter!

That link is filled with sublime excellence. *Tips hat at Skeelz.*
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

I would award you the internet... but I already gave it to someone else that linked me to that particular lolocaust.

Sorry... :cry:
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

I have PDF of the book.

I READ IT.

OH LORD WHY?

Now I will go and bleach my brain for hours on end.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Allanea wrote:I have PDF of the book.

I READ IT.

OH LORD WHY?

Now I will go and bleach my brain for hours on end.
You spoiled it via your MSN name. You do that here, and I'll ban you permanently.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

The Mindset wrote: You spoiled it via your MSN name. You do that here, and I'll ban you permanently.

I'd support a temp ban, but perma? :wtf:

Seriously, it's only a book.
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Kanuckistan wrote:
The Mindset wrote: You spoiled it via your MSN name. You do that here, and I'll ban you permanently.

I'd support a temp ban, but perma? :wtf:

Seriously, it's only a book.
There is zero honour in spoiling something for those who don't want it spoiled. I'd already read the book before seeing his display name, but if I hadn't, or he (or anyone else) had posted it here, I'd have been incredibly pissed off. The same goes for anything else, not just Harry Potter.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

The Mindset wrote: There is zero honour in spoiling something for those who don't want it spoiled. I'd already read the book before seeing his display name, but if I hadn't, or he (or anyone else) had posted it here, I'd have been incredibly pissed off. The same goes for anything else, not just Harry Potter.

Indeed, but to permaban is to forever remove a friend from a whole community - I don't think the indiscretion warrants such a harsh response.
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Kanuckistan wrote:
The Mindset wrote: There is zero honour in spoiling something for those who don't want it spoiled. I'd already read the book before seeing his display name, but if I hadn't, or he (or anyone else) had posted it here, I'd have been incredibly pissed off. The same goes for anything else, not just Harry Potter.

Indeed, but to permaban is to forever remove a friend from a whole community - I don't think the indiscretion warrants such a harsh response.
If he had spoiled it for me prior to my reading, I'd have injected liquid nitrogen into his eyes then smashed them with a pickaxe. He would've deserved no less. A permanent forum ban is nothing in comparision.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

The Mindset wrote: If he had spoiled it for me prior to my reading, I'd have injected liquid nitrogen into his eyes then smashed them with a pickaxe. He would've deserved no less. A permanent forum ban is nothing in comparision.
It. Is. A. Book.