...as the footsteps of doom!

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

...as the footsteps of doom!

Post by Arizona Nova »

The Sornei Civil War has begun. Stay tuned. As of this point it is semi-open; once we've figured out the general framework of the war, I'll determine where foreign involvement can come in, I also must advise you that the forces you commit might not survive - especially if the niche is later on. Consider this your time to get rid of unwanted command elements.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: ...as the footsteps of doom!

Post by Kanuckistan »

I would gleefully sell arms to both sides in this conflict - or, rather, various private concerns would.

Can't have a war without profiteers, now, can we?
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Kanuckistan wrote:I would gleefully sell arms to both sides in this conflict - or, rather, various private concerns would.
As happens in all wars....
Kanuckistan wrote:Can't have a war without profiteers, now, can we?
It is an essentual element, sinse wars would be non-profitable otherwise.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Waaaaaaah

Doooooooooom.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

The niche will be later on, however, I think exceptions can (and certainly will) be allowed for plot devices and/or important characters (except for at least a couple on the Arizonan side :|). Essentially, the ESUS will be rang up to provide assistance in "finally" crushing the rebellion once and for all; however we're all going to get our asses kicked. Think the Clans'-first-invasion-of-the-Inner-Sphere style of ass being kicked.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Arizona Nova wrote:The niche will be later on, however, I think exceptions can (and certainly will) be allowed for plot devices and/or important characters (except for at least a couple on the Arizonan side :|). Essentially, the ESUS will be rang up to provide assistance in "finally" crushing the rebellion once and for all; however we're all going to get our asses kicked. Think the Clans'-first-invasion-of-the-Inner-Sphere style of ass being kicked.
AZ, you'll have to PM me as I did you some time ago. The last sentence of your post has no meening for me. You'll have to explain it.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

That sounds good to me. I have a new nation idea I want to try out, and this will be a good testing ground for it.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Sskiss wrote: AZ, you'll have to PM me as I did you some time ago. The last sentence of your post has no meening for me. You'll have to explain it.
It's a battletech reference. Basically, the Inner Sphere, the majority of human space, was fighting the fourth in a long series of devestating wars with itself.

Then a group called the Clans swept in and started pwning everything. It was only through some strange Clanner customs and much diplomatic skill that the IS was able to buy enough time to adapt to the Clans' superior tech.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Yay for human ingenuity.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Trailers wrote:Yay for human ingenuity.
The Clans were human too. Everyone in Btech is human. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."