...as the footsteps of doom!

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Re: ...as the footsteps of doom!

Post by Zerstorendar »

My fleet was specifically organised to provide maximum defensive capabilities against these torpedoes, other explosives, and the nanite swarms. While I don't know if stopping all of these ubertorpedoes is possible, what worries me is that one of them going off will probably take out half my fleet or more :|
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

If you don't want to take grievous damage, don't, and find some compelling reason to explain why. The point isn't to make "BWAAAAA SACRIFICE." We checked that slot off already. Our OOC plans here are completely different; this is a signal post in more ways than one. You do need to recognize, however, that once again the situation (especially, even primarily, victory through force of arms) has been rendered impossible... barring unforeseen circumstances (i.e. DEMSC). This is the the Battle at the Black Gate meets War of the Worlds here people.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

WAAGH.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Sorry for the wait. Life, and all that.

Anyway, ground forces... whoever is still interested at all... you're being shot at, but this is almost over. React, and prepare yourselves for the final act.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch

Post by Zerstorendar »

Righto, I'll get you a post sometime. Most likely tomorrow.

EDIT: I read your post. According to logic, it looks like my fleet just got fucked up too ;_;
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch

Post by Zerstorendar »

Replied. A bit shit and rushed, but I had fun with it.

I doubt Aren will be pleased, but them's the breaks when plans go wrong.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

I don't know how to deal with these singularity torpedoes as yet. My only real defences are a massive missile/torpedo heavy fleet. Another possibility is my large drone and fighter compliment. I'll see what I can do for an RP.

On the ground, I plan to utilize the three heavy armoured saucers together to form a "theater shield" using a triad formation and positioning. This was planned as a "contingent measure" by my people having studied Imperaitus tactics earlier.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

LIVE, DAMN IT! LIVE!

Post incoming.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arizona Nova wrote:LIVE, DAMN IT! LIVE!

Post incoming.
Poopies. That means I have to make mention of this in the next ESUS: The Adventure update.

Hmm.

*Blows up a few random stars.*

There, you can go back to sleep now. The stars aren't right any more.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Thats okay, I imagine the next three posts will be the end of it. Finally. Some of you may not like this ending but this is how we had it planned out since time immemorial; my endless grad school BS just got in the way.

grad school

*twitch*
~Anikar

{Back Burner}