I'm having a REALLY good time.

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

I'm having a REALLY good time.

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

In reference to this thread: Belkaros, a Hermes Alliance member, decides to go all "lol give me ur lands" to Kardhes, a seemingly defenseless newbie. A defenseless newbie who then turns out to have >50 billion pplz worth of allies. I come in, and decide that's not going to happen.

Threadlink: http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showpost.php?p ... stcount=38

Note that TFU, in times past, invaded Hataria. As a result, the Hermes Alliance (of which Belkaros and Bryn Shander are members: also Derscon, so he might want to read this thread) blacklisted TFU, but also the UGF and Cyprian Circle, and all the nations therein, just for associating with him.

I decided that I wanted to talk to Bryn Shander about this. Mainly 'cause I was overwhelmed with the awesomeness of the situation.

Session Start (black_hole_army_13@hotmail.com:Bryn Shander): Mon May 19 20:57:29 2008
[20:57] [HT/Jack]: Man, I fucking hate people who go all imperialistic, don't you?
[20:57] [HT/Jack]: I'm gonna go blacklist some bitches.
[20:58] [HT/Jack]: Oh, the irony.
[20:58] [HT/Jack]: It BURNS.
[20:58] Bryn Shander: You were blacklisted because TFU is a cancer.
[20:58] [HT/Jack]: IT BURNS MY EYES.
[20:58] [HT/Jack]: I'm sorry.
[20:58] [HT/Jack]: I couldn't hear you over the sound of the immense irony.
[20:58] [HT/Jack]: Care to repeat that?
[20:58] Bryn Shander: Belka's actions are not mine to dictate.
[20:58] [HT/Jack]: But it's so incredibly sweet nonetheless.
[20:59] [HT/Jack]: I haven't had so much fun in one day on the internet since I discovered ceiling cat.
[21:00] [HT/Jack]: I wonder how you'll react. One way, you're flaming hypocrites, the other way, you abandon your ally and your prestige along with it.
[21:00] [HT/Jack]: After all the bitching I've received about TFU's undue imperialism, this is like manna from heaven.
[21:00] [HT/Jack]: So very sweet. Yet with such a subtle hint of hilarity.
Session Close (Bryn Shander): Mon May 19 21:00:47 2008

Session Start (black_hole_army_13@hotmail.com:Bryn Shander): Mon May 19 21:01:09 2008
[21:01] Bryn Shander: Believe what you wish.
[21:01] Bryn Shander: Just remember that history is written by the victors.
[21:01] [HT/Jack]: Mm.
[21:01] [HT/Jack]: Yeah, about that.
[21:01] [HT/Jack]: I think the two-to-one advantage might fuck you over a WEE bit.
[21:01] Bryn Shander: You haven't got a two to one advantage.
[21:01] [HT/Jack]: But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
[21:02] [HT/Jack]: True, true.
[21:02] [HT/Jack]: It's closer to one-point-eight to one.
[21:02] [HT/Jack]: 'cause TFU's a member of both the UGF and Circle.
[21:02] [HT/Jack]: But in all seriousness, can you blame me for rounding?
[21:02] Bryn Shander: You're lost in a dream world.
[21:02] [HT/Jack]: Ah.
[21:02] [HT/Jack]: It's a beautiful dream world, though. It's called the "internet".
[21:03] [HT/Jack]: And you're looking really, really ridiculous in it. And I am enjoying it.
[21:03] Bryn Shander: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? The UGF has its own trouble.
[21:04] [HT/Jack]: Oh noes! Internal troublz!
[21:04] [HT/Jack]: I'd also like to point out the myriad of allies Cypria has alone. The Hermes Alliance doesn't just seem to measure up.
[21:04] [HT/Jack]: Awwww.
[21:04] [HT/Jack]: But don't let me mock you. You go on feeling grand.
Session Close (Bryn Shander): Mon May 19 21:05:23 2008

Session Start (black_hole_army_13@hotmail.com:Bryn Shander): Mon May 19 21:05:49 2008
[21:05] Bryn Shander: Trust me, if this comes to blows we won't be the ones walking home crying with skinned knees.
[21:05] [HT/Jack]: Well, you won't have knees.
[21:06] [HT/Jack]: So that's REMARKABLY accurate.
[21:06] Bryn Shander: A more likely scenario is that you'll be walking home with skinned knees and we'll drive to your houses and nail your mothers while you're walking.
[21:07] [HT/Jack]: Awww. Did you try to make a big-boy insult?
[21:07] [HT/Jack]: You did, didn't you.
[21:07] [HT/Jack]: Don't worry. One day, you'll get it.
[21:08] Bryn Shander: We're going to do to you what Windows did to OS/2. :D
[21:08] [HT/Jack]: Would you care to get on with it, and make your obscure nerdy coding joke that nobody else wants to understand?
[21:08] [HT/Jack]: I mean, you're obviously leading up to it.
[21:09] [HT/Jack]: Go ahead. I give you permission.
Session Close (Bryn Shander): Mon May 19 21:09:33 2008

Discuss. And, with Z's newsfeed, this, the general greatness of this day, means I'm having a really good time. Really really.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Re: I'm having a REALLY good time.

Post by Sskiss »

I've been trying to contact you (twice) and am wondering if you have received my messages. Aside from that, TFU has still been trying to contact me but I keep ignoring him as he does not seem to realize that I am ignoring him in the first place.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Gwah! I noticed the messages, but it said they were deleted from your end, so I couldnae read them.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

This can and will become even more epic than it is now. I look forward to the unleashing of all broadside ignore cannons.
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Bryn Shander says:
Soo, how's that joining us coming?
HaXxorIzed/Xenonier says:
It's not going anywhere, mostly because it isn't in the just as planned catalogue.

This is all I think I really need to add.
;>
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:Gwah! I noticed the messages, but it said they were deleted from your end, so I couldnae read them.
I'll send another one then. Hold on.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Hrm. Bored, as usual, so gonna add a reply to the thread. Just a convo at this point, but then again, it'd be a bit odd for me to jump in fleet first immediately. Will wait until something actually happens for that.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

Bryn Shander's alliance claims a population of 8 trillion between them. You have been forewarned.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Ah yes, the typical Hermes arrogance. Cept for Derscon, but he's an exception. Seriously, after the hell that went down when they blacklisted the UGF, they really are on their way to uniting two alliances into a force that can fight them. *shakes his head*
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Allanea wrote:Bryn Shander's alliance claims a population of 8 trillion between them. You have been forewarned.
So? I can claim big numbers too. Heck, I can claim I'm the King of Sudan! Lookit me! I'm the King of Sudan!

Also, looking at their charter... Derscon is a Hermes member. Hermes blacklisted Cypria. Blacklisting forbids communication of any sort. Derscon and Cypria are both ESUS members. ESUS constitution requires communication in order to prevent smuggling. Therefore, Derscon is either not an ESUS member or not a Hermes member.

Or we can all just forget I said that.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum