Brave Sir Robin, Episode 2

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Re: Brave Sir Robin, Episode 2

Post by Siesatia »

Hey guys, got in touch with Tappee, and he said he'd be interested in it as well.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Well, hurry up so we have something going on instead of looking at the empty forums.

Oh, are we going to use NS like before?
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

James is still running the engineering/security detail
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I'd personally say II, as it would get more publicity for the ESUS, which I believe was half the point of the original thread. Just be sure to clearly mark it "Invite only." ;)

Oh, and I might contribute a secondary character, if you've got the space. I'd say main character, but y'all have seen what my posting schedule tends to look like these days... >.>
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Siesatia »

Alright, I don't see why not... right now the plan is thus:

When Dante left with the Pad, Tyr was forced to ditch the Brave Sir Robin in a safe zone, he continued gathering information but didn't hear from Dante or the others for years. 8 Years after the crew split up, he was incarcerated for numerous crimes including Space Piracy, three counts of Possession of an Illegal Weapon, Nine counts of murder, and a laundry list of other smaller crimes... He's serving 820 years in Stasis in a high security Incarceration Facility.

Before he was taken away however, he managed to contact his illegitimate Daughter, Claire Redblade-Fedrich, a Dragon Knight Dropout who flew a converted cargo ship for Vector Intergalactic, and left her a series of encoded instructions, included in which, was the location of the ship, and a list of the crew. A small personal note to her was also included apologizing for the situation.

Dante, and perhaps one or two of the crew who stuck with Tyr might remember her Mother, who was a Military Police Officer (There are no Siesatian Civilian Police), who was responsible for the case against the Robin's crew. Some of whom (Mostly the unnamed ones who ran around in the background) are now serving life terms in their home nation, or have been executed. Very one-track minded, she is however, not willing to break the law to bring others before it. The story behind Tyr and her is fairly convoluted, but it has to do with a clever disguise, and some boozing in an attempt to info on the case against the Robin... It was a matter of some private jokes to be sure.

Claire is remarkably attractive as Burmecians go, probably due to the mixed heritage. She had an issue with authority, not dealing well with her drill instructors, they promptly drummed her out of the Knights. She's exceptionally bright, if a little vindictive. Growing up the only daughter of a cop/single mother, she's learned to be self sufficient, growing up an illegitimate out of wedlock child in a society that still views the family unit as the basis of society, she's gotten more than a little vicious. All she really knows about her father is what she was able to glean from her mother's case notes, those she was able to sneak a look at. When she was 18 she managed to find her father's last mailing address and sent him a message, but she never got anything in return.

After leaving the Knights, she took a security job on board a Vector Cargo Carrier, she made enough that she was able to lease a Cargo ship of her own, dealing with Vector as an independent agent. It was only a few years after this that she received a note from her father, the note was filled with information, as specified earlier. She has spent the last two years attempting to contact those on the crew list.

She carries around two Plasmacaster 9's, they aren't the hand cannons her father used, which have become rare. They are also far less illegal, falling neatly under International weapons law.

Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Where do you want Alya to fit in?

Who has her as a "pet", Claire? It would fit better as a ship's pat/mascot if it was with her. I could have also "encouraged" her to take up the Robin instead of leaving it alone. (Psi entities hiding inside a clone disguise are a bitch)
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Siesatia »

Well, we would need to figure out why he left Ryx... I wish FS had been on recently

Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

True

Too bad though. I have had 8 years to find her so that could be smoothed over easy enough. Perhaps Ryx was caught by the law too...
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Well here is what I have whipped up:

James has been up to his usual shenaniganry. He has been acting as both hired muscle and mechanic for hire on various freighters and and other more discrete clients. After a run in with police agents in some back water system he was mortally injured, resuscitated and subsequently thrown into their local jail. After two years he was released due to a political regime change.

With a new lot on life James did what anyone with his serious lack of impulse and foresight would do; spend quite a large sum of money on terribly illegal implants he obtained from his nation of origin and from less scrupulous business practitioners in Kanuckistan who would implant his highly modified and custom implants.

James then went into a business that he felt was much more suited for a man with his talents, mercenary and bounty hunter. He has been making money hand over fist at this point in his life but he feels empty. He longs for his hovel in the engine room, he longs for the exotic tail that he scored when they went planet side; he misses the Robin. He is currently on Metallinauts' only solar holding in the North East quadrant of the galaxy.
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Siesatia »

Original Cast:

Dante - Availiable
Tyr Fedrich - Incarcerated
Alya - Availiable, With Claire
Ryx - Incarcerated
James Blackbird - Availiable
Chorei - Unknown
Ollie - Unknown
Graham - Unknown
Wayto - Deceased

New Cast (So Far):

Claire Fedrich-Redblade - Availiable