The reason I joined the ESUS

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: The reason I joined the ESUS

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Godular wrote: When I was asking about the alliance, I was focused on what would be an IC fit for the Godulans, who were against massive megaconglomerations that essentially all marched in lock-step. The ESUS struck me as a virtually anarchic alliance, seeming more like a cluster of folks who would generally be inclined to shoot/stab/punch/claw/bite/sue/rape each other in the face were it not for the fact that they generally ended up being richer for the contact.
That's actually a rather good description of the alliance as a whole, yes. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Godular wrote:The ESUS struck me as a virtually anarchic alliance, seeming more like a cluster of folks who would generally be inclined to shoot/stab/punch/claw/bite/sue/rape each other in the face were it not for the fact that they generally ended up being richer for the contact.

Heh, reminds me of my occasional temptations to play with my intelligence agencies and infiltrate and compromise most of y'all to the ear tips and eyeballs.

However, time aside, I'm not sure I want to give you folks ideas - afterall, I know the holes in my own security. :P
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

And so do we...
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

I joined during the second Shivan War, after previously allying myself with the Shivans. ICly, because the Mekantans wanted to be on the winning side and be in a position to betray whichever side pissed them off. OOCly? For the lulz.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

I was bored
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

I was looking for something to do on NS, and ended up finding Facehugger's Civil War. After looking around the ESUS a bit more, I thought that I could learn a bit from hanging out here, so I applied. And the rest... is stupidity.
This won't end well.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

I joined right after the GA collapsed, icly, right after the conclusion of the Second SHivan war.

I was all big and bad with my 2 bil pop or whatever it was.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Allanea and CF pulled me in.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I joined because I was part of the alliance before it was reformed. It seemed like the logical thing to do.
Penguenia
Indra Prime
Prefix: The 42nd Itteration of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Indra Prime »

I joined the original ESUS back when it was only 14 members at its height. Then I tried to join the GA, which I was denied entry (highly amusing seeing as Klonor eventually joined the ESUS because of me). Then I revived the ESUS after it went defunct and grew it with Mindset to its Golden Age. Damn, that was ages ago.