Another radical idea....

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Another radical idea....

Post by Sskiss »

I've been throwing around an idea for awhile know but as until recently couldn't find an oppropriate outlet, or rather "expression" for said idea. As some of you may know now, I've recently read (and re-read) the Warhammer canon history and found it quite frankly "very epic and rich" or as I often say "thick". I couldn't help but wonder, why can't we (or some of us at any rate) do the same thing? I've been thinking of playing my people, the Sskiss in a more or less fantasy setting (they would fit in quite well i think) with others as well. A sort of "collective" timeline could be made as well, tying events in history together.

I'd like to use the warhammer backdrop world (it looks like an Earth analogue) as a base as well as the Warhammer canon - or at least most of it. If any of you have further ideas regarding whatyever, post them. I have some ideas that I'd like to post later as well.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: Another radical idea....

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Warhammer? You mean 40k?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

No CF. I meant WH fantasy.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Sounds cool Sskiss. I'm up for some fantasy.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

So am I. The sci-fi stuff has me a little burned out at the moment.
This won't end well.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

It doesn't fit Solar Communes, but it could fit with Prazinia...

As I don't want to RP something like Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Lords Believers so I never tried to bring Prazinia to FT.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Thanks for the encouragement. I also like the magic system, it seems there are at least eight schools plus some others, like chaos and so on. The map of that world will help in determining where each of us are in relation to one another -- This is also a good visualization tool. Furthermore, I'd like to suggest that the land contains various resources and that these resources have a purpose in the game. I've been thinking up some resources recently. Races should also have there strengths and weaknesses be they physical, mental or something else. For example, Dwarves can be extremely stubbern and will hold a grudge forever. While Elves have a tendency to be overly proud and haughty. Orcs and Goblins are unrulely and often lack dicipline. You get the idea. These strengths and weaknesses are great Rp oppertunities.

Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Prazinia would have a specific limitation. An interesting one as well.

Their primary strength would be resilience to Chaos and magic because of their faith, disciplined and ascetic lifestyle.

Their primary weakness, the fact they will never, ever use magic to achieve anything as they see it as satanic.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

I'd hit that
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Chronosia wrote:I'd hit that
With a superlaser?
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}