Fuck Hospitals

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Celestial Seibutsu
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Incorporated States of
Name: Miskonia

Fuck Hospitals

Post by Celestial Seibutsu »

Yea so umm disappeared due to a sprint in the hospital and I realized when I came back that I don't do anything on nationstates but take up space. So I'm going to call my leave of this place. You are all great people, but I am more of a secluded writer and i stick to my own stories as opposed to bringing others in. It's the way I am. I've enjoyed reading the forums, and being a lurker for once. Most of the time on forums I'm an insanely crazy poster with one of the highest post counts that's not built on spam because I just down right post. It's been interesting being a lurker so thanks for that.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Re: Fuck Hospitals

Post by Solar Communes »

Most of the time on forums I'm an insanely crazy poster with one of the highest post counts that's not built on spam because I just down right post
Once I was an active member with a spamtastic post count in some boards which although not being the ones, were still nearly rule-less to the point you could get away tricking someone to click on a goatse trick link, and where everybody and his dog liked to troll for the LULZ. [Fascism]
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Solar Communes wrote:
Most of the time on forums I'm an insanely crazy poster with one of the highest post counts that's not built on spam because I just down right post
Once I was an active member with a spamtastic post count in some boards which although not being the ones, were still nearly rule-less to the point you could get away tricking someone to click on a goatse trick link, and where everybody and his dog liked to troll for the LULZ, and to cyber-stalk supposed female members only to discover one of them was a tranny, among other things.
*cough*

Excuse me? Care to retract your bigoted comment?
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Jordaxia wrote:Excuse me? Care to retract your bigoted comment?
I will not never bow to the tyranny of political correctness! D:<<<
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Solar Communes wrote:
Jordaxia wrote:Excuse me? Care to retract your bigoted comment?
I will not never bow to the tyranny of political correctness! D:<<<
I couldn't give two flying shits in a wind tunnel. You might want to reconsider the 'supposed female' and 'tranny' remarks on a board where one of us happens to be transsexual. Alrighty? Alrighty.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Well then SC, if you don't see fit to edit your post, how about I edit it for you. I found that remark offensive and it wasn't directed at me. This is not /b/.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Kostemetsia wrote:I found that remark offensive and it wasn't directed at me. This is not /b/.
It wasn't directed at anyone. Regardless, I must say it is usually a very bad idea to inform such private matters in Internet boards. Not that here it'll be a problem as these boards are closed to the viewing of trolls and Anons.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Jordaxia wrote: *cough*

Excuse me? Care to retract your bigoted comment?

Could you explain, exactly, what the problem is? It's not directed at anyone, so I think you're seriously over-reacting, and are probably reading far more into it than was intended.

I read "supposed female" to mean the classic, "all women on the internet are actually men" cliche, for example.

And frankly, if you at all value free speech you should be prepared to be offended - do you seriously have any idea how much furry bashing I've had to put up with over the years, for example? I know it doesn't really compare and this is a sensitive subject, but come on.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

"We like free speech... until someone says something about us."

"Censorship's great as long as I'm the censor."

Seriously. We've gotten too into the political correctness BS. We're so afraid of being sued all the time that leaving the apartment is hardly any fun anymore. We should instead man up and take whatever random comments are said by other people. You get offended? Then just DON'T READ THE POST! It's not like we're forcing you to read this shit.
This won't end well.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

I suppose I don't spam much because I got bored from making posts pointing how Bethesda ruined the Fallout Series, although a post in NSG on how the dumbing down of new RPGs also influences the fact most new players in NS are extremely shitty in their posts could be epic from the influx of Bethsoft fanboys it would draw.

Before the mods lock it :(

Once Iron Tower Studios release Age of Decadence, the last hope for people who think CRPGs should be more than dumbed down gameplay, stupid dialogue trees for retards who can't read, bloom and soil erosion, I will probably be taking a leave from NS for a few weeks.