In the Year 2099

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

In the Year 2099

Post by Arizona Nova »

[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Re: In the Year 2099

Post by Telros »

Interesting. Care to explain more?
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

More backstory here: http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.ph ... tastrophes

Hopefully I will get some kind of RP started on NS soon. I want to get as much backstory in simple summary first, though, seeing as most of NS is going to be unfamiliar with the long and noble history of Arizona Nova.

Also:
SIEG ERSATZREGIE
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Arizona Nova wrote:More backstory here: http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.ph ... tastrophes

Hopefully I will get some kind of RP started on NS soon. I want to get as much backstory in simple summary first, though, seeing as most of NS is going to be unfamiliar with the long and noble history of Arizona Nova.

Also:
SIEG ERSATZREGIE
Going to Invade Poland?

I volunteer my puppet for tis

*Edit with mandatory random complaint:

Time of troubles? Couldn't you pick a less... *cough* Forgotten Realms-esque term?
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Solar Communes wrote:
Arizona Nova wrote:More backstory here: http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.ph ... tastrophes

Also:
SIEG ERSATZREGIE
Going to Invade Poland?

I volunteer my puppet for tis
Nah, they're just going to try and refound AN; shenanigans will be largely internal, for the first RP anyways. The second one in this cycle could involve participation with others, though.
Solar Communes wrote:*Edit with mandatory random complaint:

Time of troubles? Couldn't you pick a less... *cough* Forgotten Realms-esque term?
Quiet you, it's not the worst or most blatant IP I could abscond with. :P And it's the Four Catastrophes that are the most important to remember.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Could we assume that Polish Worlds systems lie in a set of -whatever fixed FTL jump gates- located right between Arizona Nova and CF, and that both had plans to colonize it before the Poles came first?
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

lol wut

Ersatzregie is Arizona Novanian in origin; those two suits are Ersatzregie. They may tend to be amenable to CFian interests and methods, but they're strictly independent. It's why this is closed; it's the last internecine feud between the symbols of old Arizona Nova's "good" government and the literal "black" government of the same. In the next RP is when shit gets real and calls start to get made.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Am I the only one who did read "Einsatzgruppen" when I saw the word Ersatzregie for the first time?

Also, I hope we can settle OOCly a proper way of putting a certain NS as the "First to Fight" once "shit gets real and calls start to get made."
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

If possible, I'd like to get involved.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.