General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Re: ESUS Map

Post by Telros »

Like dis?
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

ALWAYS BET ON ESUS
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

We are running into problems however as I pointed out earlier on the NS thread proper. The problem being that to many entries have chosen the same, or nearly the same colour to identify themselves
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Sskiss wrote:We are running into problems however as I pointed out earlier on the NS thread proper. The problem being that to many entries have chosen the same, or nearly the same colour to identify themselves
I'm trying to think of a way to get around this.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Also, I'd like to make a request. I would ask all ESUS members not to post about this map in Bryn Shander's thread.

Do not get me wrong; this is not out of professional courtesy, seeing as BS is neither professional or courteous. This has more to do with my wish not to see the ESUS map have any reason to come in mod crosshairs - which, owing to our pariah-like nature, they'd probably be more than happy to put it - as well as the fact that putting it in his thread implies that it is competition for him.

It's not. ESUS map is so far above his, in terms of the effort and brilliance of it, that the two are not and should not be compared. His is a children's toy, a mockery of the tradition of Mindset's first map, and ours is so much more. Do not sully it by association, that is my plea. Thank you.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

AN, i can only speak for myself in that I never had any intent on telling him about it. Why bother? He'll find out about it sooner or later anyway.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

http://map.esusalliance.co.uk/sector.ph ... &y=224&z=2

I found a very good use for this map: opening extremely interesting RP opportunities... :twisted:

As for color, Black is the basic color of Solar Communes ideology. Hope it is sufficiently darker to differentiate from Mekanta.

*Edit: Found a bug too

http://map.esusalliance.co.uk/system.php?s=Sheol

Not sure if you'll see it too, but I'm seeing a

Code: Select all

Click to edit this fleet.'ABOVE, true,OFFSETY [...]
in the upper left corner of the screen and I can't edit or delete the fleet symbol from the fleet I just added, neither its name appears when I hover the mouse over it.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Don't use apostrophes or quotation marks in any name box. It breaks it. Fix coming soon.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

It also would have been nice if you could zoom in on a planet and its moons. The way it is now, its harder to place moons within the inner starsystem.

The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Sskiss wrote:It also would have been nice if you could zoom in on a planet and its moons. The way it is now, its harder to place moons within the inner starsystem.
I'm afraid that the default zoom level is the maximum zoom in system mode - you can't zoom in any further.