An ESUS Book?

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Re: An ESUS Book?

Post by Metallinauts »

How about when Indra and I finish our current RP?
Indra Prime
Prefix: The 42nd Itteration of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Indra Prime »

It'll be a whoooole lot bigger than just this one RP. We're even pulling in old, unfinished threads in to finish them off, as well as starting new ones. Its possible.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I'm bringing this up again because I want to produce it in time for the ESUS's sixth birthday. I need a list of threads. I'm not fussed about quality, because I will be editing them to make it look good. I need at least five threads. I will produce original illustrations for each thread, and I will write a preface. It will be a celebration of six years of the ESUS!
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

Mindset, there used to be ESUS shirts available. Would it be possible to do it again, preferably through Zazzle or similar?
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Seeing that AN is an Eglish major, I think his stuff overall is among the best I've read on ESUS and eslewhere. I wouldn't mind having my RP contributions in it myself, but one must be realistic in that we are not all equal in writing ability.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Once again: don't worry about quality, this is a memento, not a homework project.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

The Mindset wrote:I'm bringing this up again because I want to produce it in time for the ESUS's sixth birthday. I need a list of threads. I'm not fussed about quality, because I will be editing them to make it look good. I need at least five threads. I will produce original illustrations for each thread, and I will write a preface. It will be a celebration of six years of the ESUS!
I like the idea of a book better than a t-shirt; it's classy, like the alliance itself. :smug:

Anyway, my submissions are on page 1; not all of them would go in the book, but whichever one you'd deem best.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}