>>[[ATTENTION FAGGOT FRATERNITY]]<<

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

>>[[ATTENTION FAGGOT FRATERNITY]]<<

Post by Arizona Nova »

[18:41:33] <~Gloeihdamae> [13:41:27] Bryn Shander: Kindly inform your little faggot fraternity that if I hear the word ESUS in the GA one more time, I'm going to start shooting people.

So be sure to show up in http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8764 and give a friendly ESUS welcome to our great friend who loves us very much, Bryn Shander!
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Re: >>[[ATTENTION FAGGOT FRATERNITY]]<<

Post by The Mindset »

Brett says (06:56PM - 18:56):
*you've yet to provide a consistent or logical reasoning behind your assertation
*one might think you're simply butthurt that hermes is PUNY AND SMALL
*PUNY AND SMALL
*PUNY
*AND
*SMALL
Bryn Shander has left the conversation.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Who the fuck is Bryn Shander again? Sounds fucking heeb.
Penguenia
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Mindy: Such chat logs should go in 'That owns'. :P

Peng: Hermes Alliance member - powerbroker, I think: does anybody care to confirm?
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Fine I am unlocking this thread and it is now about the GA conference, hell yeah.

Kudos @ SC for his poest; I swear it was one run-on sentence but I read it in EXACTLY the time it took for Disco Inferno to play. More theme music, less butthurt babies!

Also HT I don't think you can speak for ESUS necessarily, DON'T MAKE ME THROW THE BIG RULEBOOK AT YOU
Kessler glared at the other delegates as they spoke, particularly the ones from IRON. How anybody could buy into the bullshit that they were spewing he had no idea, but the Jannarii minister of foreign affairs was confident that they had a clear upper hand should conflict break out. And then the delegate from some two bit corporate entity started running its cheap second hand voice box. The ignorant sack of bolts was acting like it owned the place, acting like it had half a clue as to what the hell the Galactic Assembly was supposed to be for. Acting like it knew what diplomatic procedure meant on Vascilia. He started to wonder how much he could get for the thing at a recycling center.

And then Halcyon started to speak. Sure, the Technocratic fool was out of his mind if he thought that Hermes couldn't purge IRON from the galaxy. It wouldn't be that difficult. The navies and armies of Hermes had been forged and tempered with decades of fighting each other, and millenia of fighting amongst themselves. On the other hand, the nations in IRON probably only knew about war after looking it up on the internet. Regardless, Kessler thought, the war would be long and bloody. He was no fan of war despite being fairly good at it. He lost countless friends and family members in the four Belkan wars and the war with the Havenics. He lost even more friends in the war against Auman, a war in which his own son gave his life to protect the honor of Princess Sarah's family. No, a war was not the best option if it could be helped. It was up to him to prevent the war if he could, and so the Jannarii minister of foreign affairs picked up his pen and began to scribble something down. When he'd finished, he stood up.
Also yes, Bryn Shander, big kind misunderstood troll amirite.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Every post I read, I swear, From a Hermes/Hermes Aligned state that wasnt Auman or Derscon (and perhaps Island States, cba to go read the clusterorgy again) felt it necessary to use profanity.

Was interesting.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Arizona Nova wrote:Also yes, Bryn Shander, big kind misunderstood troll amirite.
Actually, his posts don't show the slightest bit of trolling. What I can understand is that he is just a very, very sad human being. He seems to get more pissed off if someone else manages to take the spotlight away from him and his little Hermes, which makes me think that is the only thing that allows him to compensate for things he's lacking in real life.

His posts also make me think that he isn't out of high school yet. Seriously. Who in their right mind uses that much profanity in a debate?
This won't end well.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

^^^Judging from this pic alone, probably

NO MOM, I'LL EAT THE HOT POCKETS LATER, I'M ARGUING ON THE INTERNET RIGHT NOW
___________________________________/
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Learned about war from looking it up on the internet?.... Hmmm... Lets see now....

1st Shivan invasion/war
1st ESUS civil war
Central Facehuggrian Civil war
Ile Sorne civil war

etc, etc, etc,
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

lolling hard.

And Arenumberg, I did use it, actually. I just didn't use it in a debate. Granted, my delegate was also jacked up on coke at the time.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.