General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: >>[[ATTENTION FAGGOT FRATERNITY]]<<

Post by Arizona Nova »

Derscon wrote:
Arizona Nova wrote:Yes, I've been surprised by TFU in your IRC so far, Derscon. I mean I see glimpses of Old Rob, but I'm becoming uncertain that New Rob is only a facade.

The world is upside down. D:
It's been like this before. THis is nothing new. I'm not convinced yet.
Maybe. Yet, this sudden July Spring that NS has been experiencing, I dunno. It makes my ancient, calloused, bitter beef jerky heart stir, and question all its assumptions.

tl;dr:

NEWS FLASH: TFU apparently ended US's brief stint at being a resurgent manipulative cunt recently by not bowing to his will after US invited him into the security council to use him. He's a fukken hero.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Bryn proceeds to offer a "let's make Hermes the center of the universe" treaty, and refuses any changes that make the treaty much more reasonable. Truly a wise scholar and diplomat, there. The word "compromise" was never in his vocabulary, and now the rest if the universe must somehow pay for letting someone with his level of ignorance become so powerful. I believe that if we expose his thoughts to the galaxy, the destructive force of even 0.05% of the galactic population facepalming in response should be enough to wipe him off the map.

Unlike him, however, I will not use this OOC information to guide my interpretations of his actions. What was plainly displayed over normal diplomatic channels have allowed the Cerberan Protectorate to view Bryn and his lackeys as little more than an over-aggressive puppet network.
This won't end well.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

see: my latest post in the GA thread
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Indeed. And seeing as the GA is a good body for these kinds of things, when NOT under the control of Hermes and the corrupting idiocy of Bryn, I may move the headquarters to my space and have it be there, tho I'm sure they will object.

Also I will be helping TRIAD and SC move the meeting in a more peaceful direction and try to work out something. Hermes won't be involved, since they aren't there anymore, but I will do my best to see something worked out. If the ESUS nations there want to help mold what we do, feel free to work with my delegate. I also kinda had to have my delegate verbally bitchslap TGLT since his delegate was getting WAY too whiny.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

I'd like to tell all of you all those who are within IRON, that we are cooking up a neferious Sskiss grade plot!

It goes something like this; In the event of war, we will watch for awhile and see how things proceed. If IRON proves to be winning, we will, in true clandestine fashion join IRON by use of our stealth warships. If Hermes is winning, we will throw in all fleet assets, including mining and production and try to get other ESUS members to join in to crush the Hermes alliance.

In the event that there is no war, we will again, in a clandestine manner make arrangemnets to join IRON - very secretive arrangements. If agreed upon, which we feel would be likely. We will begin colonizing in earnest.

The only problem I see is that Bryn Shander will find OOC reasons not to ever loose any battle and start meta gaming, wanking and so on.

Arizona Nova: Your posts on the thread (which I enjoyed immensly) are a scream! :mrgreen:
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Oooh me likey that plan.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Indeed Telros, I'm writing a post to that effect now...

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Post is complete....

Yes, we are scheming bastards! Perhaps the stereotype of the plundering vulture-like tick ridden Sskiss may have some truth... :lol:

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Sskiss wrote: The only problem I see is that Bryn Shander will find OOC reasons not to ever loose any battle and start meta gaming, wanking and so on.
Then you RKKV his planets and go home. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Sskiss wrote:Arizona Nova: Your posts on the thread (which I enjoyed immensly) are a scream! :mrgreen:
Thank you sir! Your posts were also bright spots in an otherwise dreary affair.

SC, I'd hoped you would post theme music for your next post!
~Anikar

{Back Burner}