NS Exports/Imports Thread

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

NS Exports/Imports Thread

Post by Sskiss »

A NS "Exports/Imports" Thread I started. Important, please view and post. Rfer to link below. That is all.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9689
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: NS Exports/Imports Thread

Post by Kanuckistan »

I'll have to work up a new list later - what I was throwing together just now, well, looked too thrown together. Sloppy.

But on that topic, I've recently found the old slipgate network map, and seeing as we trade a fair bit, I was wondering if you'd want to make use if it? It's generally restricted to my own merchant traffic, but I figured it made sense to ask.

All the gates are 3km wide, based on uncertainty teleport, fairly well defended, FTLi'd, and in interstellar space, including the one in Sol's general vicinity. The dots marking the Home Cluster gates are not to scale as far as their distance from each other is concerned. Ignore the M103 plot.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Kanuckistan, I would still be trading with you. Sinse your anti-matter encapsulation tech is more efficient (and safer) than my own, expect a considerable share of trading anti-matter with us.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Kanuckistan wrote:Ignore the M103 plot.
Whats that supposed to mean?! <Image>
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Sskiss, just checked out this thread again. I have a suggestion: the problem with FT is that, unlike MT, there is not a common base of materials to work from. People pull stuff out their arse all the time and make materials that are meaningless to anyone else. What I think would help this thread would be splitting it into two categories: "essentials;" i.e., stuff like anti-matter, steel, food, etc., "exotic materials" such as whatever wankonium someone wants to hawk (along with a link to a wiki or factbook on the nature of the substance), then maybe an "other" category for things like luxury goods, etc.

As well, I could make little icons for the essentials. People love icons; trust me on this. :3
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Very well AN. Do what you have to do. Maybe it will do the trick.

Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Well, I could do the icons, but I imagine that you'd be the ideal candidate to organize them. You're the one who has put the most thought into this, after all. :)
~Anikar

{Back Burner}