67%

Total votes: 18

Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

[ATTN] Call for more testers! FREE PRIZE INSIDE

Post by Arizona Nova »

Alright. After a few painful weeks of having to flog our current small retinue of dedicated testers to get off their butts, it's become apparent that their numbers must be added to, with the number of applicants slowly but surely beginning to rise. I know that offers of power are all but meaningless, seeing as Mindset's bouts of boredom has made 9/10 of you into moderators, and taking them away would be a dick move, so I have to appeal to something equally as powerful: your vanity.
  • Here on out, we will be accepting applications for testers from anyone who scored a 90 or higher on their test.
  • Anyone who grades a test will receive an upgrade to their SN, and can pick from either a custom color for their SN (a la PAF), a persistent "badge" to pin to their profile (pending me working out how to add that), or a custom title (for if you don't want to be an "ESUS Testicle Monster" anymore). You can add one of these for every test you grade, and change any two of them every time you grade a test.
  • If you don't qualify for being a tester now, you can retest until you get a 90. If you want to just take a test for the heck of it, you can do so. Grading re-tests (but not your own!) will allow you to change any one of your upgrades.
Any testers wishing to claim an upgrade on grounds of their prior graded tests, PM me with links to the tests in question and the details of which upgrade you want.

(Do bear in mind that this isn't carte blanche for you to get a 90 and then immediately turn around and then start grading tests like the dickens; you either have to post your intent to be a tester here or in the thread in moderation first, then you can go hog wild)
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Naggeroth
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Empire of
Name: Naggeroth

Re: [ATTN] Call for more testers! FREE PRIZE INSIDE

Post by Naggeroth »

We have spoken. I hold interest.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Seeing as I mysteriously can't see moderation anymore, I'll post my intent to be a tester here.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Telros gets the first bonus! Dark red text color for his SN, that matches his extremely good looking flag.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

/is already a tester.

/is sad that he gets no neat title
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Telros, can you see moderation now?
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:/is already a tester.

/is sad that he gets no neat title
The OP Hurrrrr wrote:Any testers wishing to claim an upgrade on grounds of their prior graded tests, PM me with links to the tests in question and the details of which upgrade you want.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

This would involve retaking my tests. Fuck no.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Derscon wrote:This would involve retaking my tests. Fuck no.
ok
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

The Mindset wrote:Telros, can you see moderation now?
Yes, AZN fixed it for me. And I can still see it. I tried to follow what you said in the must do thread but changing the password and such didn't work.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.