67%

Total votes: 18

Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Re: [ATTN] Call for more testers! FREE PRIZE INSIDE

Post by Arenumberg »

I'd have to actually take a test.

Also, Poll results speak for themselves, you bring the Facehugger, I'll bring the necessary cutting tools.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Sign me up for a test captain.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Given that I used to be Alliance Admissions Director, I'd think I'd be qualified to start giving and grading tests again.

Then again, that was years ago, and Mekanta's an inactive fucker for a NEET, so... meh. Whatever you think.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Alright. Posting your intentions here clears you to go.

Telros's and Kostemetsia's retests are as yet unloved. For both those cases, considering they're the first, you can get an upgrade for each test any of you oversee. First come, first served basis.

Also, those retests are fine where they are, but in the future it'd be meet for you to post them in Interstellar Incidents; while not canon, they're still IC, and you are members, so they qualify for that section.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Go retest or go give tests?

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Give a retest; i.e., everything as per usual up to grading, except this time we don't make use of their account dependent on them passing or not, as that'd be a bit harsh. :P
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Well, duh, AZN. I specified in my retest thing that I was doing it for fun and fleshing out, not a annual test on whether or not my writing has gone down due to the cocaine abuse and drug injections.

Wait....
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Telros wrote:Well, duh, AZN. I specified in my retest thing that I was doing it for fun and fleshing out, not a annual test on whether or not my writing has gone down due to the cocaine abuse and drug injections.

Wait....
The grading has no bearing on anything; it's just to show you how you did and keep our testers in shape, and give you constructive criticism. :D

Don't think of your tester as a tester, as much as a weightlifting instructor, appraising your form, so you may become even more HUEG AND MAN as Zerstorendar would put it.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

Remember: the harder you hit the keys, the more PASSION comes out in your text NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

And I sometimes wonder about being a tester, considering I would easily be active enough to read through the occasional TEXT OF WALL and give an arbitrary score somewhere between 0 and 84. See, the problem being I wouldn't pass many people. Quality is nice, quantity I'm not so good with.

Then again, I don't so much mind being a pleb, sliding along the icy railings on the skin of my teeth so to speak. Just like my Army career so far :3
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Testers, please. Testers.