Puppet Nation?

General debate and discussion. (OOC)

Should i take this puppet?

Total votes: 0

Tithia

Puppet Nation?

Post by Tithia »

My friend is quitting NS . But he has a 1 billion nation. Would it be ok for me to take this nation and use it (so i can get more actively involved in RP'S)
I just want to know other ESUS nations opinions on this? (he was involved in a space rp) If you want to know why he is quitting NS, he is going to work on a shearing job (6 months, no net) And he wants me to take over so he doesnt lose his nation.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

It's not puppet-wanking unless you use it to help another nation you control.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Exactly Kanuckistan. Besides, you're keeping it warm for him. And when he comes back, he'll could be most grateful to you.

Who is it?
Argheraal
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Second Imperium Of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Argheraal »

i have no problem with that as long as you dont abuse that other nation.. maybe you should play it like, hmm.. for example.. having a relation with yours (comercial, militar, whatever) who is wanting to join ESUS.. or maybe as an alter ego :) a Nation with it's ownd esires and needs and wants..
This means you'd have to RP two nations..
Join Now! And See The Universe Today!
And If You Are Lucky, Tomorrow Too!
Tithia

Post by Tithia »

I don't know the name as yet, but hes coming over in a few hours to pack his stuff he left at our house (his thermos, his GCN with a screen, his shearing gear, isnt it amazing a shearing bloke likes gamecube?)
He'll tell me the name then. I think it might be cool too have a 1b nation, then I can really get involoved in RP's.
Tithia

Post by Tithia »

Since the general level of approval, i'll take the puppet!
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Hehe, I have four puppets that I'm going to war with pretty soon...
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

thats what im doin, im keeping Veredians Nation warm for him, im not goin to make Active Agression apon people useing his Nation, infact all im doin is useing his fleets to defended himslef (plus added his entire nation to me but thats not the point he gets it all back when he comes back) and if i do use his fleet its only in ESUS ativties and i would allow ESUS member to use the fleets, but im not about to go:

"i have 1000 of my ships come from the front then i get the entire Veredian fleet to jump right behind u"

i would RP them both Seperaly (useing the same nation cos im to lasy to log out)
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Using a second account to help another you control, even if you're just taking care of it for someone else, is puppet-wanking. Peroid.

The only exception to this are activites A) already in progress and initiated by the other player prior to your take over, and B) new, non-direct assistance if you have recived specific permission from the other player.

If this is a long-term take over, ie several months, however, the above two will become less valid with time, and you should make every effort to keep them seperate, and distance their interactions.
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

No puppet-wanking, not matter the reason...
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli