Puppet Nation?

General debate and discussion. (OOC)

Should i take this puppet?

Total votes: 0

Tithia

Post by Tithia »

I was just thinking, that I could give up on my smaller nation for awhile (still login etc) and use the larger for Rp's. As my current nation (Tithians) is a peace-loving country (for the most of them) they really wouldn't interfere much. I have been reading my new puppet's posts, and it seems he has been a massive n00b, getting less noobish as he goes along, but never attaining that holy state which is Rperiness.

A dilemma. If i change this country, and give him a reputation as a decent Rper (which I hope I can do) , then my friend comes back, and he will've gained no rping skills (they don't do rp's at shearing stations) , and becomes a godmodder, what will have I done to him. Any advice?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Some good reputation is better than no good reputation. Just force his nation to join the ESUS while he's away. :wink:
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Some good reputation is better than no good reputation. Just force his nation to join the ESUS while he's away. :wink:
And then we'll have a godmodder when he returns.

Sounds like you should probally just keep his nation alive until he returns.
Tithia

Post by Tithia »

KK, it would probably be far more enjoyable to build up my nation in a series of RP's and get known a bit, then having too start this nation with more effort later.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Why dn't you just put it on vacation mode?