The future of ESUS-AoN relations?

General debate and discussion. (OOC)

The ESUS should...

Total votes: 0

Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

CorpSac wrote:ok i have a way to settle this in the middle we sign the NAP, but why not put in a lil bit stateing that if a member from one allaince declares war on another member in the other Allaince no member from eaither Alliance can help this includes Allaince bases, Weapons, joint projects etc
That's a stupid, meaningless NAP; logicly, that would be something more along the lines of 'if a member of one alliance attacks a member of the other, the attacker's allies can't help them, but the allies of the attacked nation can'.

Realisticly, it should be more like, "Any attack on a member of the ESUS by a member of the AoN shall be treated as an attack on an AoN member state by all AoN nations; any attack on a member of the AoN by a member of the ESUS shall be treated as an attack on an ESUS member state by all ESUS nations."
Wormia
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Grand Imperial Dominion of
Name: Penguenia

Post by Wormia »

What's wrong with the AoN?

We ought to sign a supertreaty alliance. Hell, we'd be awesome.
The Federated Stellar Republics of Wormia
Chancellor George Thomas IV
View Wormia Here
Wormian Military Craft and Technology Specifications

"Nations have no friends, only interests."
Argheraal
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Second Imperium Of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Argheraal »

It would be indeed a super alliance of nations.. the bigest in all history..

too bad for the bad blood between some ESUS and AoN nations..
Join Now! And See The Universe Today!
And If You Are Lucky, Tomorrow Too!
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

I'm not in favour of it OOCly, because if we're all allied, who do we blow up? ICly, I'm suspicious of it, because the AoN has some definite bad blood between us, though not directly to me.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.