Soon to come to an Empire near you: Governmental Change

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Soon to come to an Empire near you: Governmental Change

Post by The Mindset »

Yeah, I've decided that my current Prime is boring. So, I'm currently writing up the introduction to the character who will replace him in an all out, bloodly, one on one confrontation. I love writing fight scenes.

In case you're wondering, the new Prime isn't a very "nice" guy. I'll post more details and links when I finish the intro post.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Good to see another evil empire sprouting up.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Mindset, you could hire Sskiss groundtroops for your new government takeover. . .

We need to test them a little, and quite frankly we are getting bored - and hungry. . .
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Well, by one on one, I mean literally, one on one. There will be no wars, the new Prime will simply kill the old one in hand to hand combat. This is a character RP.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Very well, I respect your decision.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Very cool idea, ive recently been thinking of a goverment rebelion (not a change, but a rebelion) and i never thought of a dueling takeover.
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

He doesn't seem so nice. Another evil Empire indeed. Maybe I should... nah... I mean, I could go good..... No, too boring. Yet seemingly unique. hmmm. Anyway, it was some nice stuff. It just annoyingly works against you that Sigma Octavus has done a character RP, that whilst, plotwise, etc, is nothing like yours, it does bear a strong resemblance. Ah well.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Good to see another evil empire sprouting up.
Sprout sprout sprout...

But anyway, not a bad idea... I prefer the full rebellion with massive wars lasting several years method... *goes to keep tabs on his fleets*
"The Avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
-The Vorlons

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
-Albert Einstein

"Few people realize that the line between sanity and insanity is actually made of cheese." -Anonymous

"If you need a subspace transceiver to radio your engine room, you might be wanking"
-Capsule Corp
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Jordaxia wrote:He doesn't seem so nice. Another evil Empire indeed. Maybe I should... nah... I mean, I could go good..... No, too boring. Yet seemingly unique. hmmm. Anyway, it was some nice stuff. It just annoyingly works against you that Sigma Octavus has done a character RP, that whilst, plotwise, etc, is nothing like yours, it does bear a strong resemblance. Ah well.
Unfortunately, I had no idea of this. I just felt like a change, and doing it in a way that won't ultimately weaken my Empire.