who would win?

General debate and discussion. (OOC)

Bet bet bet!

Total votes: 0

Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

who would win?

Post by Jordaxia »

Right, this could decide the fate of the galaxy here. I need to know who would win.

1: Al Capone
2: Dr Robotnik
3: Skynet.

It'd be in a fight. Capone would have himself, his gang, etc
Robotnik would have his robot army + death star
and Skynet would have terminators.

I'm putting my money on Capone, but I need opinions, people!
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

I put my money on a cold, calculating A.I. anyday... except for stupid ones that use time travel, I'm voting Capone.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Skynet. No problem. He's got a huge boatload of Terminators to choose from, from tanks to flyers to liquid metal ones. Capone is automatically discounted because he has no weapons to effectively take out Terminators. Heck, even the Arnold model will give him lots and lots of trouble. The T-1000 and T-X are just overkill.

As for robotnik: Now I don't remember much about the Sonicverse, but IIRC, his robots were pretty darn weak and stupidly designed. A terminator should have no problem with that. Especially one with a plasma rifle and micronuke (TM) hydrogen fuel cells. (Read: T-850, AKA the Arnold model.)

The only reason the human resistance was able to survive in Terminator is that they had plasma weapons of their own, capable of taking out terminators, and they had several brilliant tactical minds. Forgive me, but neither robotnik nor capone have those.

Skynet takes it.

Edit: Wait a second...What are you talking about? What Death Star?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: Wait a second...What are you talking about? What Death Star?
Indeed, Dr. Robotnik had a "Death Egg" That he treatened to destroy the world with...
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

He blew a large chunk of the moon up with it! So it's not to be discounted.
Capone would easily beat Skynet. He'd just make it an offer it couldn't refuse. It'd have something to do with prohibition though. Besides, all that would happen is Capone and some gangster buddies would just drive by shoot them all to death, because they'd have special AP tommy guns. just to even the odds a little.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Those AP bullets won't help too much against any of the larger Terminators, like the tank variant (T-100?) nor will it assist against the liquid metal one (T-1000.)

Unless Capone gets rocket launchers, then I still have to give this to Skynet.

And since Skynet has access to large numbers of nuclear weapons, I don't think Robotnik's egg of death is going to prove to be too much of a problem.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Rocket launchers, eh? He might bribe some outta the feds, the bozos. Would molotov cocktails do the trick? As for the T-1000, they have a plan for him.
He could become a made man, get some respect, capiche?
I know that Capone isn't quite the same as the mafia, but close enough.
-Guo Xiang.

Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Al wouldn't stand a second. Machine Superiority!!

Now between Skynet and Robotnik... It would depend on if Robotnik got Metal, and those other Sonic clones. If yes, Robotnik. If no, Skynet.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Cant mess with angry Itallian Mob leaders!!
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Exactly. Terminators got kneecaps, ain't they? Capone'll get them. Also, the liquid robots would be dealt with, as I said. Just offer them more than skynet is.
-Guo Xiang.