Immigration. Do you want Sskiss on your planets?

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Well, you can come to Aegeus....if your people never happen to leave again...BUT, they'd have to live on certain colonies in certain spaces (KNK adapted probably)
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Feazanthia

Post by Feazanthia »

Sure, you could come to Feazanthia. However, stay away from Flood research centers and Shadri training grounds. The first reason is obvious, because Flood-Sskiss are the LAST thing we need. The second is that the Shadri are very protective of their training grounds and residential areas and will not hesitate to engage in combat. They plasma guns buuuuurn.
Nations drown in turmoil
As blood is set upon soil
Peace is a lost dream
My sword is a merciless reality

The enemy creeps in darkness
And dwindles my people
My enemy turns worlds to deserts
With the heat of his enmity

Crimson seas call my name
Caves of death beckon me
The worlds have been doomed
Time has set itself against us

The redemption of my era
Will be brought about by fire
For I am the messiah of my age
Forgive me for the heavens torn asunder
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Feazanthia wrote:Sure, you could come to Feazanthia. However, stay away from Flood research centers and Shadri training grounds. The first reason is obvious, because Flood-Sskiss are the LAST thing we need. The second is that the Shadri are very protective of their training grounds and residential areas and will not hesitate to engage in combat. They plasma guns buuuuurn.
You got Flood research centers on the surface of your planets!! Leave those things on sterile worlds, such as other planets, moons or planetoids.

As for the Shadri and my immigrants. In all cases we would chose a more remote location away from other populations.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Provided that your people didn't mind our dragonian custums policies(yaknow, things like intensive, deep telepathic scans by weapons-grade psions), I doubt too many people would really notice. Heck, we've got full-blooded dragons in the hundred-meter range running around with full citizenships on some worlds.

OOC:
Mind you, if some of your people did immigrate, within a decade most of 'em would belive the God-Emperor was really a god and have joined the state religon.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

That's alright Kanackistan, my race is not into religion or having our minds looked into. We're a territorial lot.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Unfortunately, our colonies are designed for Mindsettians, who are generally fairly short. We don't have many spaces large enough to house the Skiss species, though they would be more than welcome if we did.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

The Mindset wrote:Unfortunately, our colonies are designed for Mindsettians, who are generally fairly short. We don't have many spaces large enough to house the Skiss species, though they would be more than welcome if we did.
What type of colonies do you have then?

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Are you trying to get rid of your population, or are you just asking a question? i mean, if you dont want your population, i can always use the extra genetic materials. :) if not...well..you can send some skiss off if you want, they'll probably be comfortable.
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Sskiss wrote:
The Mindset wrote:Unfortunately, our colonies are designed for Mindsettians, who are generally fairly short. We don't have many spaces large enough to house the Skiss species, though they would be more than welcome if we did.
All my colonies are giant cityships orbiting in the atmospheres of gas giants, where we mine hydrogen for fuel. Despite the size of a cityship needed to house 2 billion people, space is still a valued commodity.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

The Mindset wrote:
Sskiss wrote:
All my colonies are giant cityships orbiting in the atmospheres of gas giants, where we mine hydrogen for fuel. Despite the size of a cityship needed to house 2 billion people, space is still a valued commodity.
Like the culture novals, yes? My people will pass Mindset, and there something about floating around over big palnets with deadly radiation belts that give our people the heebee jeebies :wink:

The Sskiss as a whole prefer good ol' fashion terrestrial planets.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.