Question about tech levels...

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Uh... Well, the original Mindsettians were Scottish, so we DID invent the kilt. And the bagpipes. And Haggis. Yeah.
Feazanthia

Post by Feazanthia »

I base my technology mostly on the Halo novels, which I think is a tad behind everyone else. But I also make up a lot of my own technology, such as the Skipper missiles. You've got to achieve a balance of semi-stolen technology (just to build up your arsenal) and homegrown tech (so you aren't a freaking trek-head or something.)
Nations drown in turmoil
As blood is set upon soil
Peace is a lost dream
My sword is a merciless reality

The enemy creeps in darkness
And dwindles my people
My enemy turns worlds to deserts
With the heat of his enmity

Crimson seas call my name
Caves of death beckon me
The worlds have been doomed
Time has set itself against us

The redemption of my era
Will be brought about by fire
For I am the messiah of my age
Forgive me for the heavens torn asunder
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

I just made up almost everything I made. My Terracostes are all mine for instance, as are my plasma weapons, etc. I didn't know anyone else used the Tesla Cannons though, which is too bad. I thought I was so smart, too.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

well if you ever look at my weapons you will notice most of them are close range weapons, thats due to the fact that CorpSacians belive the only way to fight is to see your enemys with your own eyes.

hay Mekanta you want plans of a Engine that runs of humans (well all you do is feed a human to the 60foot Spiders then dangle on in front of it so it starts to chase it and move it to the direction you want to go its grate even better if the person you dangle is alive)

CorpSacians never developed things like guns, tanks, cars etc (its why we nearly lost the AI war trowing rocks and sticks at a Machine thats got a plasma cannon doesnt do muc). we never devloped the stuff till after the AI wars (we use to be really good with computers and so forth infact when the Romans were at the Peak of power we had a AI so powerful it decied it wanted to kill us it was called killnet...maby the name pissed her off)