OMGmode supervillain to emerge!

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

OMGmode supervillain to emerge!

Post by Jordaxia »

Yes, it's a Godmod, but for the sake of an entertaining RP, you gotta accept him!

names.
Denkatsu- like lightning.
Wu Pen- original consciousness.
Guo-Xiang- Result Form.
OEM-12: scientific designation.

(help me choose a name! Denkatsu, Wu Pen, or Guo Xiang!)

Originated from: Shadey experiment on orbit-labs, examining the results of an out of phase human in an attempt to use one as an energy manipulation device, causing mass integration with the energy grid. Essentially, giving him the power to absorb, control, and apparently, create energy from nowhere, designating its form as he chooses. Has a complete "God" mentality, in fact believing himself to be God. He controls a human form avatar, designed to contain his power, which it does, to an extent. However, as it is damaged, Guo/OEM only reverts further to his original form, a state of pure energy. He believes he was imprisoned by the scientists who created him, and remains oblivious to his artificiality. Given the scientists escape, first priority is to kill them.

Shape.
Originally, a human avatar, standing at 6 foot 1 inch, slowly turning to an 8 foot tall demon/humanoid constructed of fire, with electrical arcing. Dark skin, with white streaks through it, glowing. Long hair, often standing loosly on end above his head, with electrical flashing running through it. (Thankee EGS.)

Mandatory superpowers.
Ability to control, absorb, and fabricate energy. If A fireball approaches, it need never hit. it might flow past him, reflect back, turn to light and dissipate, or a combination of the above. Can fly, obviously, by summoning energy from the grid, and turning it to kinetic energy applied through his body.Can use pure gridfire beams of any reasonable range desired by simply allowing it through. Powers will heighten with biological avatar loss.

Goal.
Purification of the universe by becoming one with the energy grid. He plans to preserve a nucleus of the human race, and make them all the same as him. Theft of orbital to further plans.

Style.
The king of style, overly melodramatic, integrates a cape into his form, longwinded speeches, black fire body, white eyes. Thinks he's a God. Will take down fleets on his own. Believes that all physical life is obsolete, and should be cleansed in the Grid. Has a specific hatred of hive minds, those that resemble hive minds, dislikes dictatorships not based on power. (as in, his is fine, because he's the strongest, smartest and best.) As such, will hate Minagoroshi, when they meet.

Personality.
See above. Melodramatic, vaguely VAGUELY Smith like. Superior to everyone else. Excessively intelligent, uses subtlety and brute force in a way he feels is best. All devoted to the long term plan. Enjoys his superiority, is somewhat mocking to everyone else.

What I need to know, is who would be interested in forming an RP with this guy? He won't have a fleet, per se (he will have a small one, only a few ships), but he will be able to take down large quantities of enemy ships on his own. His conclusion to the chapter is pre-scripted, so he will be immortal for the lengths of this RP, though you will be able tio defeat him in battle.

I'm hoping people are interested in fighting a good ol' fashioned supervillain. *Gets "The Gun" ready, and sets it at preferred setting.*
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Boooooo, plus hiss!! All of you, cowards! Either that, or not fan of supervillains! Equally naughty! And not even to choose one of the three you like best! Curses upon you, and your family, for a thousand generations! May bats shit in your eyes for all eternity!
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Jordaxia wrote:Boooooo, plus hiss!! All of you, cowards! Either that, or not fan of supervillains! Equally naughty! And not even to choose one of the three you like best! Curses upon you, and your family, for a thousand generations! May bats shit in your eyes for all eternity!
I cant be bothered with that right now... civil war is in the fore front of my mind.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I'm not posting anything until you use my suggested name: Fizzing Fagbreath Esq.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Well tough. *generic sticky tongue out smiley, because I don't like the normal one* And to you, Metallinauts.... fair enough. But curses upon you just the same. I'm going to act like it was a pitiful reason.
-Guo Xiang.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Hey! somone equally imortal to fight my nations leader!!!1!

cooooool.

can he shoot cool kiillo lasers out of his gauntlets too?
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

He can. He can shoot a lot of beams.
-Guo Xiang.

Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Jordaxia, Keep him ariound for about hmmm, 6 months, and he can fight the best ch to come out of Metallinauts.