A Little Too Unwieldy? READ ALL! (ESUS Chatroom)

General debate and discussion. (OOC)

Chatroom?

Total votes: 0

Crownguard
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Enlightened Empire of
Name: Crownguard

A Little Too Unwieldy? READ ALL! (ESUS Chatroom)

Post by Crownguard »

Now...far be it from me to criticize ESUS...as I am a very rare poster in here, and have yet to "officially" join (They are on #19..Im #20..gah). However....doesnt it seem that ESUS has a shitload of posts to go through every day? I check up, and in one day there are 759 new posts! Perhaps we need to streamline this a bit more.

A suggestion: Chatroom

A chatroom would be a wonderful idea to get the members to speak real-time and help cut down on the number of posts to drudge through. I know a way to find a free chatroom etc if necessary (MSN Groups). Up to the "leaders" (of which Im nto, though I joined early). There is my suggestion.

Anyways, there is my 2 cents.

-Crownguard
"If we do not speak for Earth, who will? If we are not committed to our own survival, who will be?" -Carl Sagan
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I think there was an IRC channel, but by the time I went it was closed due to inactivity
Penguenia
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Spoooorkkkkks.......

well, i think that its better for us to post as usual, especialyl because all of us live in different timezones, meanign a chatroom would be a pain in le ass
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I can probably arrange that.
Crownguard
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Enlightened Empire of
Name: Crownguard

Post by Crownguard »

I really WANT to be active here but....the number of posts per day overwhelms me, given I have rl to take care of, etc. So I am probably missing out on good rp opportunities and such.

-Crownguard
"If we do not speak for Earth, who will? If we are not committed to our own survival, who will be?" -Carl Sagan
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

If you have an IRC client, point it to irc.esper.net and join the channel #ESUS. The official #nationstates channel is also located on this server. I'll be around as either "TheMindset" or "illspirit".

Those of you who do not know how to get on IRC, there's a few helpul tips here.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

i thought this was why msn was made :P meh i dont mind, reading the Forums fun and when you come online at peak time (dont know when it is it keep changeing) its worse since u just finish posting on one thread and some 4 people have posted about 20 posts in a Topic you were looking at just a few moments ago
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

I'm liking teh Prillian.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!