New Meat Reporting for Duty!

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

New Meat Reporting for Duty!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Heya, just introducing myself to the general ESUS populace. Hello!
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Welcome. :rolleyes:
Klonor
Prefix: The Imperial Regency of
Name: Otagia

Post by Klonor »

Rock on!
Official ESUS Spam-shaped Random Jackass
Klonor Small Nation Store
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Hi! Well, while I've been doing NS for a year as of 9/19, but only until recently have I been able to break into the world of roleplaying and II. With JJR helping me with the DOGA L3 3D editor, I've finally cobbled together a fleet with graphics.

So, I'm probably going to run around our forums a while and figure out which alliances we like and dislike, unless someone wants to give the basic breakdown on it right here.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Bad guys:

Alliance of Naggaroth: A smaller alliance that has been trying to muscle in on the space scene. They're extremely confident of themselves, but it is...unclear wether they are overestimating their capabilities.

Germanische Zustande: A single nation who has declared war on the Entirety of the ESUS. Known to be extremely overconfident in his tech. Especially godmoded shields.

United Federation of Planets: An up and coming alliance that has made no major moves towards us yet. They are led by The Federal Union, one of the worst RPers in recent space tech memory. Prone to having 100,000 ship fleets and considering a fleet of 2,000 ships 'small.' Treat all TFU ships as though they were made of duct tape.

Good Guys: ESUS members...Klonor...Uh...That's it. We're pretty much the dominant force in space tech at the moment.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

"Germanische Zustande: A single nation who has declared war on the Entirety of the ESUS. Known to be extremely overconfident in his tech. Especially godmoded shields. "

Not only shields, mate. Once in a thread he posted stats for his capital ship that screamed "uber-1337 g0dm0d." I'll find the link in a moment. Lets just say that the troop compliment he had on one was bigger than all the crewman in my fleet.

The others I am not familiar with.

EDIT: here is GZ's uber ship: http://forums2.jolt.co.uk/showpost.php? ... stcount=16
Last edited by Guest on Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Klonor
Prefix: The Imperial Regency of
Name: Otagia

Post by Klonor »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Good Guys: ESUS members...Klonor...Uh...That's it. We're pretty much the dominant force in space tech at the moment.
That's me, Baby!

FYI: I was the first ever ESUS member, then I left the ESUS, then I joined again, then I left again. But I still hang around the forums and RP with all the ESUS dudes and dudettes. Long live me!
Official ESUS Spam-shaped Random Jackass
Klonor Small Nation Store
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Indeed. A legend and inspiration to us all. Klonor power forever!
In actual news, Welcome aboard Arizona, and (insert hilarious witticism)
*Load up Pol-glish program*
Pleased to be welcoming you to the forums chipmunk Allan. Wish that you would be thinking of Trevor.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

well, the other badguys are the ultimate-godmodders of al time,

73|-| 5|-|1\/4|\|Z0RZ

put that in your pipe and smoke it :)
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Anyone willing to examine my ships to see how fair the numbers are for them? It'd be a drag to start an RP and be called a wanker off the bat.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}