NSwiki

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

NSwiki

Post by Penguenia »

http://forums2.jolt.co.uk/showthread.ph ... ge=1&pp=15

You may or may not have seen this... it's pretty cool. A Nationstates Wikipedia. If you've never seen a Wiki article, here's an example, my NSwiki entry. The original post has a nice little get started on page 2, and if you click "help on editing" or something to that effect, you should catch on.

I'd add the ESUS to it, but I feel it'd be more approapriate if one of the former or current SD's added it.
Penguenia
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

That's pretty cool. I know that the ESUS was mentioned on the Nationstates page on Wikipedia at one point, but has since been edited out. I'll maybe add something later, since I'm probably one of the only ones who know the full history. :P
The Emperor Fenix
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by The Emperor Fenix »

i cant belive you got this thread in before me, (ive been meaning to say something about it for ages), thats what laziness gets you.
"Fight? I cannot. I do not care if I live of die, so long as I can rest."
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Klonor... I don't believe there is an entry on the Galactic Alliance. Being the founder and keeper of that history, you should go write up an article on it.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Emperor Fenix
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Waa, how did you write up you entire nation, im trying but its so hard to start from the begining, and im doing a breif overview... ive not got to the death of the Tzea yet, and thats before the begining, this is the begining of the begining, this is soooo hard
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Well, it's not my entire nation's history, but it's what I had in advance. Basically, follow the nation create template (it's somewhere on nswiki) and there you have the box that appears in the top right of the article. The site is down atm, but here are the basic tags that I created my page with.

==NewCategory==
===Subcategory===
====SubSubcategory===
*bullet

There are of course many more tags.
Penguenia
New Calabra (Albion)
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by New Calabra (Albion) »

It's a pretty cool link. I'll be sure to hotlink it, as soon as I get all that LVOELY Python programming out of the way first... >_>
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I've started the regional ESUS entry. If anyone can think of additions it needs, please make them.
Penguenia
The Emperor Fenix
ESUS Teletubby Fan

http://ns.goobergunch.net/wiki/index.ph ... eror_Fenix

thats all i managed, i apologise about how wierd it is but thats how it happened.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Here's a tip: to link to something within the wiki, put [[ and ]] around the word. An example would be "region=[[The Restored ESUS]]" on your little nation stat card will make it link to the regional article.
Penguenia