Post by Otagia »

Other: Godular.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Remember, a vote for Facehugger is a vote life, liberty, and excessive yields! Vote early, and vote often!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Remember, a vote for Facehugger is a vote life, liberty, and excessive yields! Vote early, and vote often!
There CF, I voted for you!
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Sorry, forgot about TFU. He's suffering more from 'small penis syndrome', than from 'wanker'.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:Sorry, forgot about TFU. He's suffering more from 'small penis syndrome', than from 'wanker'.
Aye. It's sad too, because wanking is just so fun. The trick is to not let it consume you.

You know, Hack was right. It is so much better to just admit that you wank. It's so liberating, like what I imagine coming out of the closet must be like, save that you can slap down anyone who disagrees much more simply in debate. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Remember, a vote for Facehugger is a vote life, liberty, and excessive yields! Vote early, and vote often!
I VOTED FOR BIG BROTHER!!!!
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

While many of the esus crew are wankers, they make this so as to advance the style of the roleplays they are in, which in reality is a great thing. If you can lose, play to win and add that element of absurdity to your rp that wanking often gives, it's on the whole much better than "OMG UR SHIPS ARE 2 POWERFUL WANK WAAAH I CRY NOW BECUZ U BEAT ME"

Its the person, not the ships where I find negative things with. That and cf still graces the top, even if he makes wanking almost acceptable. :P
;>
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Hobbeebia...

Why?

Because he doesn't even have the goddamned decency to finish the war RP we started. Because he doesn't even have the goddamned decency to spell-check his posts, or even try to use correct grammar.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Megas wrote:Hobbeebia...

Why?

Because he doesn't even have the goddamned decency to finish the war RP we started. Because he doesn't even have the goddamned decency to spell-check his posts, or even try to use correct grammar.
hey...i dont spell cheak my stuff...or use correct grammer...tho i do spell things as the sound and try and use correct grammer...some times.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

CorpSac wrote:
Megas wrote:Hobbeebia...

Why?

hey...i dont spell cheak my stuff...or use correct grammer...tho i do spell things as the sound and try and use correct grammer...some times.
True, but you do finish RPs when you start them...
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas