Outlander's Guild (A basic RP idea)

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Outlander's Guild (A basic RP idea)

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

The Outlander's Guild, an offshoot of the alliance I created, has become something more. I'm asking any ESUS members interested in character RP, and solely freeform character-only RP, to join up. It's essentially a guild which trades in contraband, and the like, and, I figured, since we actually use a set of rules for character creation (your character has to be approved by another member, so it's not ridiculously overpowered), we could have some fun trading RPs, within our respective nations.

I'm getting tired of the boring ship vs ship "OMG ME PWN JOO WIT LAZERS", and I also don't like RPs that are focused on one goal, and one goal only. Essentially, this is so we can freely focus on character development, with a degree of freedom, without the ridiculous techwanking discussions that plague NS, and without having to worry about consqeunces to our nations.

If anyone wants to join up, the Outlander's Guild is quite ready for some great RPing!

The OOC side is pretty much dead, but some great characters are what we're looking for right now. You have to sign up before you can see the IC forums, but, I hope you all do. Creation of a character, whether it's in the Guild, or related to the Guild in some way, is all good. I'm hoping we can pull off some great character RP in the future! [/url]