Something of extreme interest...

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Something of extreme interest...

Post by Sskiss »

The following is something I've known about for quite some time, sinse shortly after inception in the early 90's. As a result, I have studied and otherwise have looked into this subject for quite some time. It's message is something that is long overdue, critically necessary for all of humanity, indeed for all life and this wonderful planet we live upon. I ask you to be patient, .... settle down and watch this video, for it is crucial...

This video has a message of hope, courage and ultimatly, will free us from the monsters that have held us back for so long. This message must be heard by all. Spread it, deciminate it, for knowledge is such a precious thing!

It is time to move ahead, all of us, to the next phase in our collective awarness and evolution....It is my hope that each of you gain as much (or more) from this video. I would, however, also advice each of you to do your own further research as I have done. For what you are about to view is in all likelyhood, the most transformative event in human history.

Refer to the link below;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FEyV_-NGyk
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"