Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Going (mostly) inactive

Post by Solar Communes »

And I have 1337 reasons for it

1) Time is a scarce resource.
2) Management involves using effectively and efficiently scarce resources.
3) Any entertainment requires time as one its inputs and gives fun as an output.
4) Some forms of entertainment provide a greater fun/hour ratio compared to others.
5) Fun however is subjective, and such ratio varies from person to person.
6) Solar Communes has NationStates as his form of entertainment with the second lowest fun/hour ratio, MMORPGs being the first.
7) Solar Communes does not have too much time.
8) When too much of a resource is being spent in something that is inefficient, and most times even ineffective, it's time for some downsizing.
9) Therefore, NationStates is inefficient
10) Solar Communes already refuses MMORPGs
11) And thus, logically, Solar Communes will fire NationStates because he does not want to let inefficient entertainment bankrupt his life at worst or his mood at best.
12 to 1336) *Bourgeois Enterpreneur Buzzwords being regurgitated over and over
1337) Solar Communes had far more fun in FT than in MT, and ESUS is sufficiently elitist and with sufficient quality for providing better fun/hour ratio compared to the n00boards, and thus will not be cut off from the rest of all other activities related to NS.

-----

In other words, I'm gone from NS main boards for good, except for ESUS related threads, and I'm sick enough of "POST YOUR STATS! I HAZ THIS WIET PAPERZ FROM APNANO PROVING MY WANKARMOR IS FEASIBLE!!!" and "I LAUNCH 1000 MISSILES WITH X Y AND Z FEATURES AND RANGE OF W KILOMETERS. POST LOSSES") shit in Modern Tech. I decided to completely abandon it.

I'll let all my NSes except Solar Communes be deleted by inactivity. All the story threads I made are going to die or be rushed to the part where it becomes possible for others to participate through cheap "And then, the following happened..." excuse for "I'm bored with this, lets get going."
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Re: Going (mostly) inactive

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Modern Tech
I think I found your problem.
This won't end well.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Solar Communes wrote:In other words, I'm gone from NS main boards for good, except for ESUS related threads
NOW you've joined ESUS. Welcome to the country club. :banana:
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

As long is you cease in your mindless, largely unintelligible blather I will henceforth be eternally grateful!

Be gone!
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Sskiss wrote:As long is you cease in your mindless, largely unintelligible blather I will henceforth be eternally grateful!

Be gone!
Sskiss, you don't have to like the spammy stuff, but could you at least be... less irascible to the people? Solar Communes writes a good roleplay, especially where his Polish puppet is concerned, especially for someone for whom English is a second language.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

As I'm turning 47 on monday, I have the predisposition to be irascible. Its an age thing....

You'll understand some day...
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

AZN is right, only now have you properly joined us. ESUS threads are the only ones worth the time anyway. And yes, time certainly is a scarce resource sometimes -.-