Sorry about the inactivity

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Capsule Corporation
SHINY
Prefix: The Raysian Incarnation of the
Name: Capsule Corporation

Sorry about the inactivity

Post by Capsule Corporation »

Yeah, uhh, I kinda re-dropped-off-the-face-of-the-Earth for a while there... but I'm back now. I desperately need a good alliance now that Hermes has several knives to my throat!

It'll take a bit to get caught up on the new (much better) boards, but I'll get everything up to date soonly.

Improtant new infromartian:

Factbook: The Raysian Incarnation of the Capsule Corporation
Capsule Corporation FT Storefront
Capsule Corporation Worlds

Capsule Corporation is the official 'nation,' but I have posting alts -Raysia- and Keflek VII to distinguish out political or interstellar incidents involving just one particular world. The Capsule Corporation is a governing political entity and interstellar trading front for the worlds therein, sort of like a Federal Government... much as the Federal government acts for the United States... except that our 'states' have more rights... like the ability to pick their own alliances..

I'm still working out the kinks, and still kinda upset that the mods won't let me play as Raysia anymore... *kicks* Whatever. Maybe when -Raysia- gets bigger I will just do a minor reboot and use them alone.

Yeah yeah, I'll update my wiki soon.
Last edited by Capsule Corporation on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DESTROY US ALL!!! DESTROY US ALL!!! DESTROY US ALL!!!
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: Sorry about the inactivity

Post by Arizona Nova »

Good man! :D
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}