MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Post by Kanuckistan »

Sskiss wrote:I generally avoid this kind of RP - too many 'complications'.... No need worry, however, we Sskiss do not fight for 'fun'....

Think of all the new and exotic hunamoids you'll get to taste! :D
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Kanuckistan wrote:
Sskiss wrote:I generally avoid this kind of RP - too many 'complications'.... No need worry, however, we Sskiss do not fight for 'fun'....

Think of all the new and exotic hunamoids you'll get to taste! :D
I didn't join that thread "to win". I didn't put EFG there just for the sake of randomness. I'm still thinking on how EFG could FAIL in a swamp though.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Kanuckistan, SC - its just not my style of RP. I find it too, how shall iput it? "kitch"... You know, tacky. Just not my style at all.

Sskiss never fight for the fun of it just as much as they do not hunt for the fun of it. Fighting and hunting are both serious business, never to be taken lightly, or taken for granted. This mentality goes back to the beginning.

You fought and hunted only when you needed too.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Kanuckistan, SC - its just not my style of RP. I find it too, how shall iput it? "kitch"... You know, tacky. Just not my style at all.

Sskiss never fight for the fun of it just as much as they do not hunt for the fun of it. Fighting and hunting are both serious business, never to be taken lightly, or taken for granted. This mentality goes back to the beginning.

You fought and hunted only when you needed too. Because doing otherwise increased your chances of injury or death.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"