Operation Guardian's Reach

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Operation Guardian's Reach

Post by Arizona Nova »

Thats the provisional name, anyway. This is a thread to inform the ESUS nations willing to go on the impending expedition to old Rupil, broached in the proposal thread. Allanea is currently bankrolling the mission, buying up every missile defense system in sight. Anyone else who is interested in contributing forces, post in this thread.

Let me reiterate, this is an expedition by a group of nations from the ESUS, not an ESUS expedition.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Re: Operation Guardian's Reach

Post by Telros »

Rupil?
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Heh, you'll need to read up on the latest Senate proposal/brawl. Basically, I wish to spearhead an expedition into the GTK (on my superior-to-BS's-map-map) to fortify a forward base in the name of nations neutral in the IRON-Hermes conflict. My little proposal to put an ESUS stamp on it was, itself, curb-stomped, but the expedition itself goes ahead at full-steam, and is currently being bankrolled through the generosity of Allanea's Ringworld Foundation. Rupil's old domains in fact lay within a 2-day cruise, at my FTL speeds, from the heart of IRON and Hermes territory alike.

I would also like to put out a call for any especially clever system-defense widgets any of you may have; to buy or be donated at your discretion.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arizona Nova wrote:
I would also like to put out a call for any especially clever system-defense widgets any of you may have; to buy or be donated at your discretion.
Participating with a standard fleet pod, plus a mobile fabricator vessel, and whatever defensive emplacements I can scrounge up in the intervening period between now and the post.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Telros wrote:Rupil?
Dead nation. Used to be an ESUS member. Conveniently located near to the current trouble spots in the galaxy.

Also, where did that post in your sig come from? I must know.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

You mean the one with Zerst?

http://www.esusalliance.co.uk/forums/vi ... 585#p54585

It came from here.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Willing to throw a command cruiser, three light cruisers and a couple dozen corvettes into the equation.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

I'm in, I'll be sending at least 40 ships :P
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

I'll send a single "hunter of data" science/survey vessel. It's crew is composed of 24 scientists specializing in various fields and a standard ship crew of 12 for day to day operations.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Eh, what the hell. My First Flight dreads are probably bored, I'll ask them if they're interested.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum