Operation Guardian's Reach

General debate and discussion. (OOC)
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: Operation Guardian's Reach

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

I've been sick for the past few days, so I haven't been able to give this the attention that it really deserves. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow.

Sskiss, what are your plans for what's behind the door? I need to know whether to continue with the mining robots gone rampant idea for Bastion, or whether your idea would work better.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:I've been sick for the past few days, so I haven't been able to give this the attention that it really deserves. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow.

Sskiss, what are your plans for what's behind the door? I need to know whether to continue with the mining robots gone rampant idea for Bastion, or whether your idea would work better.
CF, continue with your robot mishap story angle, its a good plan. Mine is a completely seperate incident.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

I'm finally finished up a post. Should have it posted by today or tommorow. Hang tight.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Perfectly alright. I'm more of a weekend warrior anyway.

Though note that, this weekend, Saturday night at least, I shall be preoccupied, as the player formerly known as Kressh formerly known as Nobuseri is swinging by Madison and going to stop in. Hell yea.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Arizona Nova wrote:Perfectly alright. I'm more of a weekend warrior anyway.

Though note that, this weekend, Saturday night at least, I shall be preoccupied, as the player formerly known as Kressh formerly known as Nobuseri is swinging by Madison and going to stop in. Hell yea.
Beat him over the head and drag him back to us.

Once you're in the ESUS, you're ALWAYS in the ESUS! :evil:

:P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Grah. I'm having a tough time getting inspired with my characters here. Homicidal mining robots isn't clicking too well with me. :(
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Add annelids, nano-biotech human zombies with their guts filled with alien sentient worms and a Hivemind to the mix. And don't forget the scary messages written in blood and... nevermind.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Okay, I finally finished the post, rather long and tells alot about why things occured the way they did on the station. Its really quite sad...

Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Sskiss wrote:Okay, I finally finished the post, rather long and tells alot about why things occured the way they did on the station. Its really quite sad...
Whoa! I was expecting some kind of "ancient evil awakes and attacks" sort of scenario; I think I like this much better, if not because it was unexpected but so literary, you could say. I felt less like I was in an NS roleplay as reading Donald Moffitt; this is a very good thing. :)
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

Hey sskiss, I assume everyone is seeing what you're seeing? Ie my folks are going to the computer core and the engineering section *coughs and bats at AN with a finger to post about the door* I'm wondering if its just in your area or all over the place?